ForumsSupport ForumJumping In - Any Questions for an Admin?

20 6588
John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Hi gang,

I've been busy busy busy since the launch time of Armor Games 2.0 and I have been severely neglecting posting in the community forums since then, which is especially odd since I am usually pretty active in most forums. So expect to see me around moderating, I'd love to get to know most of the moderators and regulars around here a bit more . In case you don't know who I am I am the guy who writes on the blog a lot, wrote the rules and guidelines for the site, makes some of the games you see on the home page, and drinks all the Dr. Pepper in the office.

It's been a particularly busy 4 months since we've launched, and we're getting new features added just about every month. I get a lot of questions emailed or IM'd to me, but I wanted to extend to opportunity to answer any of your questions personally about the site, the people here, modship, anything that you think needs an admin to answer. We love your feedback, and we care that you spend the time you do on Armor Games . So fire away. Or if not, I'll see you around! Always feel free to email/message me too!

• 20 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 20