ForumsGames[Necro] Hack Slash Crawl

144 95352
CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

What's the best race and attributes and titles in your opinion? Also what weapons and armor go best with that choice?

I like mages myself, and bolting enemies before they even reach me. I also use "Shield" sometimes.

• 144 Replies
gvngeneralt
gvngeneralt
9 posts
Peasant

I think Draconian duelist is the best choice
Fire breath is good with many enemies

amax777
amax777
1 posts
Nomad

i just got 30th in all time ranking with a celestial duelist...i could continue leveling but it got too boring.....i was 325 level having 1000+ armor and around 1300 strenght...i had to leave it with around 15 opponents for around a minute to die :P......i think this race is the best because the spell heal gives you more health than in other races and this is too helpfull for the beginning....leveling up you'll notice that the most dangerous opponents are the blue knights and the other ones that attack with fire....so it would be usefull to have a big resistance in fire and ice.....i had about 90 in each one!!!

UltimateWarior
UltimateWarior
3 posts
Nomad

Draconian necromancer
i can upgrade in the same time draconian specific spell and the sumon

Volstag
Volstag
3 posts
Nomad

I can't play this game I would if there was a save feature, I really enjoyed playing with a necromancer werewolf.

DevourerofSugar
DevourerofSugar
15 posts
Peasant

i also think that a save button is a must! or, if not possible, a nice improvement would be to be able to continue with your previous character, like bubble tanks 3!

PaytonFrost
PaytonFrost
1 posts
Nomad

Just got 74th all time score

Found that if you get over 100 resistance...nothing hurts you. Ergo, the ice knights will just display 0 damage if you've got (for example) 125 ice resistance. The fire knights can still "hit" you for damage, but their fire blasts do nothing if you've got over 100 in resistance.

Starting with Golem is the best route for this invincibility, and I'd also recommended Reaper class since it gives you critical strike.

For critical strike, pour everything into Intelligence, since that increases the amount of damage the critical strike will give you.
I was getting 130,000 damage by the time I gave up.

Those are my tips. Golem Reaper - Ice and Fire resistance 100+ and heavy Intelligence

EmptySpace
EmptySpace
2 posts
Peasant

http://i54.tinypic.com/2608r41.jpg
It might be fun to trail Ice Knights, but they can glitch you in to a wall. Forced me to take off Ice resist and die. Be careful!

Darksolution
Darksolution
1 posts
Nomad

werewolf fighter: add lvl up points mostly to stamina and some to strength: i had hordes of enemies surrounding me and i was healing faster then they were dealing damage, also you get titles based off of what you stats are or what equipment you have when you die

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

I like anything with a necromancer but I got far with the golem necro and vamp necro.

DevourerofSugar
DevourerofSugar
15 posts
Peasant

vampire cursed worked wonders for me =) you put most points into strength and stamina combine it with some wild charge item and that's it =)

DevourerofSugar
DevourerofSugar
15 posts
Peasant

soo it seems i got the last unknown title To pick up from where DrZaius left it here they go (i believe they are complete now)

Nudist - +8 ARMOR when wearing no armor
Nonviolent - +2 Sta
Ascetic - +1 all stats when inventory is empty
Humbled - +2 Will
Killer - +1 Str/Int
Hoarder - +2 ARMOR when inventory is full
Explorer - +1 Sta/Will
Traveled - +5% run speed
Stone Skin - +1 ARMOR
Brave - +1 ARMOR for each enemy over 2 when surrounded
Dauntless - +2 ARMOR for each enemy over 2 when surrounded
Deadly - +2 Str/Int
Bonebane - +50% Dmg to skeletons
Strong - +3 Str
Tough - +3 Sta
Wise - +3 Will
Intelligent - +3 Int
Iron Skin - +2 ARMOR
Spelunker - +2 Sta/Will
Experienced - +1 All Stats
Marathoner - +10% run speed
Steel Skin - +3 ARMOR
Legendary - +2 All Stats
Herculian - +5 Str
Indomitable - +5 Sta
Iron Willed - +5 Will
Genius - +5 Int
Lethal - +3 Str/Int
Bonemaster - 20% Chance any skeleton that sees you will temporarily be charmed
Abyssal - +3 Sta/Will
Epic - +3 All Stats
Devastating - +5 Str/Int

DevourerofSugar
DevourerofSugar
15 posts
Peasant

can anyone help me with how do i get marathoner and traveled??

tackle70
tackle70
25 posts
Nomad

Cursed Golem is rediculously powerful if you can survive the first couple levels... I'm level 55+ now with 100+ Str/Stam, 90+ all resistances, 1.5M mana pearls... I don't think I'm ever going to die so probably gonna just have to stop.

I did this with no titles btw... first run through on this computer.

63 posts
Farmer

This game needs an ending! I get bored of playing it after around 20 levels.

DevourerofSugar
DevourerofSugar
15 posts
Peasant

Most titles are only helpful in the first 10 levels. That's why I want marathoner and steel skin.

Showing 91-105 of 144