Forums

ForumsFlash Games

[Necro] Hack Slash Crawl

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 3, '11 at 4:56am

DemonSnIPeR

DemonSnIPeR

1 post

I've been playing as a golem juggernaut. I've gotten to lvl 40 (plus or minus a few) several times but have to stop as I can only play for a few hours at a time, but could've kept going this setup seems practically unstoppable. The only spells I require are shield and entangle, but I like to have a charge just for extra dmg. I drop at least 2 points per lvl into strength and 2/3s of the rest into stamina with the rest into will. Highest average dmg weapon possible and highest armor pieces, as long as I have something with entangle (juggernaut comes with shield). I usually go with an epic/devestating combo for the strength. I haven't gotten that many titles as I rarely die on my playthroughs, otherwise I might go with the faster running speed. I don't focus on resistances, by the time I get to the charging ice knights I should have enough mana to shield me through any situation, though I might keep one piece of equipment with a 50 ice resist just in case. If using a melee character shielding works better over healing as you can put your mana stats only into will for a fast recharge as opposed to dividing them into both will and intel to keep the healing power up. The trick to the entire game in my opinion, but especially in the later lvls is to pull as few peeps as possible, preferably one at a time. Enemies target by line of sight, you can usually maneuver yourself around walls just right and slowly creep closer to pull only 1 or 2. If you pull too many, entangle some of them and let the rest follow you back to a safer location. Entangle doesn't work on the charging knights though so you have to be extremely careful at pulling too many of them. At lvl 40 I could take on 3 at once with enough mana to shield me through the battle. Always shield before any battle and let the mana recharge before attacking. Never run or charge into a room as this will get you screwed: always pull the enemies to you. This is a great time killer it reminds of of diablo :P It definentely needs a save button so I can see how far I can push this setup.

Posted Feb 3, '11 at 5:27am

gvngeneralt

gvngeneralt

9 posts

I think Draconian duelist is the best choice
Fire breath is good with many enemies

Posted Feb 3, '11 at 8:46am

amax777

amax777

1 post

i just got 30th in all time ranking with a celestial duelist...i could continue leveling but it got too boring.....i was 325 level having 1000+ armor and around 1300 strenght...i had to leave it with around 15 opponents for around a minute to die :P......i think this race is the best because the spell heal gives you more health than in other races and this is too helpfull for the beginning....leveling up you'll notice that the most dangerous opponents are the blue knights and the other ones that attack with fire....so it would be usefull to have a big resistance in fire and ice.....i had about 90 in each one!!!

Posted Feb 3, '11 at 9:18am

UltimateWarior

UltimateWarior

3 posts

Draconian necromancer
i can upgrade in the same time draconian specific spell and the sumon

Posted Feb 3, '11 at 4:04pm

Volstag

Volstag

3 posts

I can't play this game I would if there was a save feature, I really enjoyed playing with a necromancer werewolf.

Posted Feb 4, '11 at 2:40pm

DevourerofSugar

DevourerofSugar

15 posts

i also think that a save button is a must! or, if not possible, a nice improvement would be to be able to continue with your previous character, like bubble tanks 3!

Posted Feb 8, '11 at 8:56pm

PaytonFrost

PaytonFrost

1 post

Just got 74th all time score

Found that if you get over 100 resistance...nothing hurts you. Ergo, the ice knights will just display 0 damage if you've got (for example) 125 ice resistance. The fire knights can still "hit" you for damage, but their fire blasts do nothing if you've got over 100 in resistance.

Starting with Golem is the best route for this invincibility, and I'd also recommended Reaper class since it gives you critical strike.

For critical strike, pour everything into Intelligence, since that increases the amount of damage the critical strike will give you.
I was getting 130,000 damage by the time I gave up.

Those are my tips. Golem Reaper - Ice and Fire resistance 100+ and heavy Intelligence

Posted Feb 14, '11 at 8:14pm

EmptySpace

EmptySpace

2 posts

http://i54.tinypic.com/2608r41.jpg
It might be fun to trail Ice Knights, but they can glitch you in to a wall. Forced me to take off Ice resist and die. Be careful!

Posted Feb 15, '11 at 3:54pm

Darksolution

Darksolution

1 post

werewolf fighter: add lvl up points mostly to stamina and some to strength: i had hordes of enemies surrounding me and i was healing faster then they were dealing damage, also you get titles based off of what you stats are or what equipment you have when you die

Posted Feb 15, '11 at 3:57pm

pablo4270

pablo4270

1,900 posts

I like anything with a necromancer but I got far with the golem necro and vamp necro.