ForumsGames[Necro] Hack Slash Crawl

144 95329
CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

What's the best race and attributes and titles in your opinion? Also what weapons and armor go best with that choice?

I like mages myself, and bolting enemies before they even reach me. I also use "Shield" sometimes.

• 144 Replies
davidw5748
davidw5748
2 posts
Nomad

The amount of Mana Orbs you die with is significant only for highscores and for helping determine your title.
I like a good Golem Cursed - it's pretty much a tank. That, combined with "Devistating" and "Brave." With Golem Cursed, you are a match against most things one on one. You only really have to worry about being surrounded - that's where Brave comes in! Devistating is just a great state boost, regardless

davidw5748
davidw5748
2 posts
Nomad

And no, there is no merchant.

DevourerofSugar
DevourerofSugar
15 posts
Peasant

So, does anyone have a tip regarding how can I get marathoner?

Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

Vampires get regeneration on every hit, but werewolf is better because when you run away you'll get healed faster, and that is important

Arthur02
Arthur02
2 posts
Nomad

Draconian Magus is good, Werewolf Necromancer is Amazing and Golem Cursed is Amazing

franul
franul
3 posts
Shepherd

I played vampire and its nice hero. Nobody could kill me. Its very easy hero

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I just played as kitild magus, that was kinda fun to play with.Swarm works nicely, and when I got bolt...

silas66
silas66
12 posts
Farmer

I'm usind vampire fighter. My tactics are hit as hard as u can and heal fastly. Other this doesn't matter so much. I had never run from a boss. And before i registered i was in top 25%. Now i'm in top 10%. I use Herculian and Devastating titles. Good str=hard hit. The harder u hit,the faster u kill and don't have to worry about health...ofcourse when there are too much f*ckers i get killed. Gl everyone.

silas66
silas66
12 posts
Farmer

sry,for many mistakes-native language isn't english and new laptop,didn't get used to new keyboard yet.

Cocada
Cocada
5 posts
Nomad

-Haha , Golem Wanderen is such a TANK character , it gets boring thou , since you don't kill enemies very fast.
-If you play a pure mage its also good , because you can use some spells behind the wall 8)
-But if you want to get like, into lv 40 (if it exists >.&lt you have to chose that Bug with the Swarm ability, since it is the most effective 1 vs 1 spell , otherwise you spend all of your mana pretty fast, but if you are patient you can do it (:

DevourerofSugar
DevourerofSugar
15 posts
Peasant

in my opinion, the most efficient spell manawise is icy wind.. only 25 mp

yt0
yt0
45 posts
Farmer

Vampire reaper is good you know, but this game kinda boring, because you just need to leveling and kill enemies

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

I made it extremely far, and could have kept going, with Demon Cursed. I mean come on, Demon (fire damage) and Cursed (Elemental Damage) is 2 different attacks on one enemy per hit, and you only need to put points into one skill to increase damage of both of them. And Armor can cover your damage weaknesses, but later on, it's the offense that you definitely want.

jmanclapp
jmanclapp
2 posts
Nomad

i really like wearwolf necromancer because you heal really fast and have decoys to take damage and you jump them. if you get bolt which is really effective you can do really good because bolt takes away alot of their health and then you jump them head on

jamiewinter
jamiewinter
29 posts
Nomad

demon hunter

Showing 121-135 of 144