ForumsSupport ForumSome Good Suggestions

9 2101
XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

1) For the forums, if someone suggests a good idea then that person should get a "Rep" point and the more rep points a person has then that person gets more privliges on the site.

2) Maybe a new layout change, have polls so people can vote for things that they like.

3) Have roles, like for example a new member of the site is a "recruit" and so on.

Also people can post more suggestions here too

• 9 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

1. We've discussed Reps before, and I do think that would be a good idea. Could be displayed on your profile and below your user name in the forums.

2. New layouts and polls are suggested in the Sticky called Read before posting!

3. We already have a system like that, serf...squire...knight...lord...duke...prince...king

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

Well I mean show your roles on the message boards too, not just your profile and yes I like the rep idea but it's not my call

Stinger_Maniac
Stinger_Maniac
322 posts
Nomad

Yea I like these idea's very good.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Eh, just okay. I don't think it is totally a neccessity, but it might be done along the road sometime.

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

Yeah, and everyone is free to post suggestions too

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well that is pretty much the whole forum. Support and Suggestion Alot of these suggestions are all over this forum!

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

lol yeah but this topic is currently active

ajajaj92
ajajaj92
195 posts
Nomad

my suggestion is:

make something like a clan for players to join.exemple:dragon games(games with dragons),knight kindom(games with knigts)or The 3th Trylogi,for trylogi games(sorry if i spelled wrong,im brazilian)

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

thats a pretty good idea

Showing 1-9 of 9