ForumsSupport ForumNot my game?

3 2197
x__S__P__3__C__x
x__S__P__3__C__x
7 posts
Nomad

If you post a game, but it isn't yours, is that OK? I haven't, but like if I posted...uhm... idk any game, and the description was like "Off of insertnamehere.com" JW, cuz that'd be a good way for some AP.

• 3 Replies
John
John
345 posts
Nomad

No, creators of the game or sites that have sponsorship in the game are the only ones allowed to submit the game.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

What you could do is invite the creator to make an account and then submit his game. You would indirectly get the credit for it

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

So i know of some sites where people look for sponsorship, It is appropriate for me to appoint them towards the site correct? Some of the games out there are really fascinating! Not that yours aren't John, it is just that many flash developers do not have the contract such as you. I know of one site that armor games might be interested in. This is a flash site that allows both the creator and sponsor to put there game out on the web. I would recommend it.

The site is i believe here:
[url]http://www.flashgamelicense.com/[/url]

They so far have 686 games in need of a sponsor, and over 238 sponsors looking for games. I indeed recommend that armor games be one of them.

Showing 1-3 of 3