ForumsNews and FeedbackArmatars

9 2689
falleiz
falleiz
32 posts
Nomad

In the new AG3 i think it would be nice if you would add up your own armatar like, the background the person scenary and maybe even able to edit the person like his hat and unlike diffrent items from ahcivements and such.

• 9 Replies
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Some users don't want human Armatars, they want animals. Also, user might not want their user in a particular pose. Maybe some more Armatars should be made for AG3, but a create-your-own Armatar system is unnecessary, unless you could have the best of both worlds by being able to choose from Armatars or accessorizing a person with unlocked outfits would be nice. Personally though, I'm happy with our Armatar system now.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

I think in AG3 there will be an upload-your-own-armatar type of thing.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

What do you mean with this? Are we going to be able to do our own or put any picture we want?

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

I`m not actually sure about this, but I think you`ll be able to upload your own as long as it doesn`t violate any copyright things.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

So, I think we are not going to be able to do this because a lot of people will put pictures that are not allowed so it will happen a lot of copyright problems, if what you said happens.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it says they`re working on it in the Master Ideas list.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I suppose they'd allow uploading armatars that you yourself created. I'm getting more and more skeptical towards just googling images and stamping it here. An idea Cormyn thought up was having a reputation requirement for uploading an armatar, and an even higher requirement to letting your friends/followers upload them. If you're a pretty good artist, you can get a high reputation (pun not intended) uploading images.

Here's that Master Suggestion List Darkrai was talking about--this idea should be in there somewhere.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Thanks for the link Freakenstein. There were more things that I wanted to know. It would be cool if we draw our own armatar.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We've talked about this several times already. Please read through the AG3 forum for the notes about custom armatars.

Showing 1-9 of 9