Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

whos better? larry the cable guy or lewis black.

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 25, '08 at 12:05pm

DrEvil246

DrEvil246

11 posts

i like both the same

Posted Jan 25, '08 at 5:25pm

The_B_Man

The_B_Man

89 posts

larry!!!

Posted Jan 26, '08 at 2:39am

cykotic_gamer_

cykotic_gamer_

153 posts

sure larry  is pretty funny but i prefer lewis black. Get er done! lol

Posted Jan 26, '08 at 12:24pm

jedimaster909

jedimaster909

21 posts

larrry is way awesome. i like him because of the fact that there arent alot of white comedians.

Posted Jan 26, '08 at 12:51pm

Green12324

Green12324

4,092 posts

larry rocks

Posted Jan 26, '08 at 10:21pm

DarkArmor

DarkArmor

25 posts

I like lewis black, larry the cable guy is funny but lewis black's jokes have to do with real world events and serious issues.  Lewis black's mind really turns these things to a point of view that i think will make anyone laugh.

Posted Jan 28, '08 at 5:04pm

Lennywins

Lennywins

133 posts

Sometimes I wonder about comedians. Many of them are really intelligent, but you can tell some of their jokes are tailored to appeal to idiots. Take Lewis Black for example. The other day I was watching him on T.V. and I noticed every time he finished a sentence, funny or not, a bunch of morons laughed. He would have to pause and wait for them to shut up before he could continue, and sometimes the exasperated expression he gave made them laugh even harder. I just wonder how much different their humor would be if they performed for people with a little more dignity. But I prefer Larry the Cable Guy.

Posted Jan 28, '08 at 5:52pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

Can't stand either of them. Larry the Cable Guy is disgusting looking. In fact, he might have made me gayer.

Posted Jan 28, '08 at 7:10pm

Eshploded

Eshploded

503 posts

I don't quite follow what you are trying to say, Asherlee. I don't think I ever heard of Lewis Black.

Posted Jan 28, '08 at 10:39pm

SeoMX

SeoMX

87 posts

Lewis Black is kinda better, but you only hear half the show is censored!