Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

Posted Dec 21, '07 at 3:27pm

kongaman

kongaman

16 posts

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

Posted Dec 21, '07 at 4:26pm

cheesman34

cheesman34

30 posts

My favorite new person is King Deedee.

Posted Dec 21, '07 at 4:35pm

LonLonRanch

LonLonRanch

178 posts

I can not wait for this freaking game!!! I am excited to try Pit, I think he will be an awesome character, I also got to play my main man Link! Woot woot!

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 12:09am

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,069 posts

Knight

Link pwns, is mewtwo going to be in it? I have not seen Mewtwo in any Brawl videos and he is one of the most fun characters in melee.

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 3:36am

ZAXXINFAXX

ZAXXINFAXX

3 posts

Yeah, mewtwo was fun...  Meta Knight or Snake looks fun to play as.  They are my favorite.

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 3:53am

LonLonRanch

LonLonRanch

178 posts

Mewtwo was actually (in my opinion) one of the worst characters, kind of fun to play but in a serious match I think I could beat Mewtwo with any other character... Anyways yea, I think Ike and Snake will be fun as well. But personally I am a bit skeptical of the Pokemon trainer, is it just me or does that character seem a bit ridiculous?

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 7:28am

n037

n037

31 posts

I think Meta Knight will be very fun to play, and because I liked to play Ness in SSBM I would really like to try Lucas.
If Captain Falcon is playable in the game (I don't doubt it since he was in SSB and SSBM, too), I think he's going to be my favourite character again.
Unfortunately I live in europe, so I will have to wait a long time untill I can play that godlike game...

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 1:12pm

triplea66

triplea66

4 posts

i dont know who my fav is yet i havent tried them out :) i liked marth from the last one but sadly they took him out of this one :( oh well i already preordered the game and i cant wait for the realse

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 5:34pm

fride76

fride76

139 posts

I think snake is gonna be the most interesting addition(and his metal gear lv is awesome) while metaknight wil be the most fun to play with. All of their special attacks like gigabowser and samuses giant shot look like they are going to change the game a lot

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 8:35pm

Gtrain

Gtrain

17 posts

I'm gonna be a Link/Sonic kinda guy. they both P-own. Snake looks cool too.

Reply to Super Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

You must be logged in to post a reply!