ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1649 229720
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,649 Replies
Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

i want the game soooo bad!!!

Replying to this: Don't we all?

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

aw dang lag.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

I just have one thing to say. If they dont have Luigi, Capt. Falcon, or Falco, I'm going to be very upset. I don't care if Jigglypuff or Ness come back. I HATE those two.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

jiggly puff and ness are stupid. Especially ness. Falco is pretty much my extreme god-modding character who I kill everyone with. Then everyody gets upset because I keep winning and sit in a corner pouting.

Howl
Howl
3 posts
Nomad

oh this games gonna rock but i dont see the point in pokemon trainer i thoguh that was the weakest character in the selectian i always liked my old fave mario well balanced as always

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Well, we are not gonna know who else is in Brawl for a little while. The Smash Bros. Dojo site is taking a New Year's holiday and won't be updating until January 7th

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

My FAVORITE CHARACTER IS PIT, JUST LIKE LINK WAS IN THE OLD GAME

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

YOU KNOW, IT IS ALWAYS INTERESTING TO CHECK THE DOJO, BUT WHY CAN'T WE RESERVE THE GAME AND JUST WAIT. I WILL ADMIT THOUGH, I CHECK IT EVERY DAY

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Yes, i do too, but i keep getting disappointed because they haven't showed us a new character in a while.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

All caps? Really?

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

I dont know if this is overkill or not, but i wish Nintendo could make a deal with Square Enix and put Final Fantasy characters like Cloud and Sephiroth into Brawl. That would be fun...

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

It's more rumored than anything else but, apparently the third party slots are filled already. So, kill off Snake or Sonic if you want a chance. Of course, if you do, everyone else would probably kill YOU.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Yea.....i still want to live. Actually Square Enix is making a game that brings characters from all the Final Fantasy games and have them fight eachother for the PSP, too bad i dont have a PSP.....

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

actually, I wouldn't mind you killing off snake for cloud. I personally think he'd be a better character. But DON'T KILL SONIC!

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Cloud would be a good character. It does work out, he could use his buster sword, and his Final Smash could be the Omnislash.

Showing 31-45 of 1649