ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1649 229722
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,649 Replies
Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

I dont think its real, but ill know whenever he decides to E-mail it to me.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

yep.

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

That's Sonic, you douche. You can see his shoes, skinny legs that don't expand past his feet (AND ARE BLACK) and his blue fur.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Duh, but if that's all he was talking about, then he's pretty dumb.

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

That IS all he was talking about, there's nothing else there except for running Primids.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

No way is taht Capt. Falcon. It either A. Sonic running buy like Fal said, or B. one of the enimies being blown back from an attack.

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

Besides, they wouldn't put C.Falcon in like that, they would introduce him like they did for Fox.

All dramatic and WHOOSH-y and fans screaming "OMG IT'S LYKE CF OMG LYKE MUFFIN!".

That's what happened during that Japanese E3 video.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

It's Sonic. White shoes.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

sorry, but i cant keep the teenager inside of me squelched... samus is hot!
I dont like the pokemon trainer; the dude looks too generic. he doesnt even have a damn name! (does he?) we already have a ton of pokemon as playable characters!

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

C'mon, look at earlier posts. We've been through the Pokemon Trainer thing. He's actually rather specific. And actually, apart from Pokemon Trainer, there is only ONE pokemon character.

Also, sure, Zero-Suit Samus is hot.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Yeah you Aren't immature, I think she's hot too.

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

She's hot as ****.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

12 pages is too much for me! sorry. I guess i'll try to look for it, though. the pokemon in the game counts as characters. (i.e pikachu, mewtwo, jiggly puff, and pichu!) it just seems like there is too much pokemon in the game.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Those pokemon haven't been announced as playable characters yet. Yeah, pretty much all that happened in the PT discussion was a debate about people who would spam with one of the three pokemon. However, this is limited anyway. The other thing was that PT is designed specifically as the character you play as in the handheld games. Of course he doesn't have a name. It's YOU!

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Im pretty sure pikachu is playable. I saw it in the screenshots and previews. o.o

Showing 91-105 of 1649