ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1649 229927
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,649 Replies
dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that's why I said there is only one pokemon character available so far other than Pokemon Trainer. You should start checking www.smashbros.com on weekdays. That is where everything comes from. They're on break right now, but they'll be back in a few days.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

oh. I misunderstood then! sorry. You're right. x.x

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Heh heh, it's alright.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Sorry, I just noticed something. Somehow, I always end up with the first post on the next page. It's kind of weird.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

happens quite often for me too

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

You know, when SSBB is finally released, I bet there is going to be some challenging around here. I know I'd want to battle all of you guys.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Heh, I will too. I don't like to brag, but I have whupped people so many times in a row they've cried!

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

wow, I battle a lot around here too. It sad because the people around here think Luigi sucks, but then i kick there ass with him and go home in shame.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

oops, meant to say they go home with shame. Anyways, im starting to get worried because they havent announced a character in a while. Mabye they gonna make us unlock them and not tell us who else is in the game.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Yeah, one time I was whupping up o my friends in a little smash get together and they made me play as people who they thought were bad characters. I Killed them as yoshi, Ness, and Dr. Mario (I wonder why they think he sucks...) and I beat 'em all with every single one.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Well i wouldn't have much of a problem with unlocking them. I really hope they are going to have another sonic character, preferably Tails. Shadow IS my favorite sonic character he would be too similar to sonic.They would be like the same character, almost. Tails would be better in that way. And for his smash attack he could use cyclone, his mech thing to shoot a humoungous laser. Just something I might like to see.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Yea we talked about that, that would be cool. I think Tails should be added and Shadow, Knuckles, or god forbid Amy could be a assist trophy. Snake got Grey Fox as his assist trophy so who is gonna be Sonic's?

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Amy would be a very strange assist trophy, but it could work. I mean, she could flail around her huge hammer and knock people around with it. Knuckles could punch the crap out of people or throw a rock at them. Shadow, as I said earlier, is too much like Sonic. He wouldn't be a very different chracter from Sonic.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Shadow's assist attack could be that he uses Chaos Control and frezzes enimies for a period of time. I think that would be very useful.

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

No Shadow. I was surprised when he got his own game, it was horrible.

Pokemon Trainer is probably going to be called PT or Red. (He looks like Red from the manga.)

Showing 106-120 of 1649