ForumsThe Tavern100 merits!

23 7519
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

http://www.flak-games.com/agul/100merits.jpg

Well after 3 months on this site I have finally reach 100 merits! It was a long journey, but it's so worth it! I have just made history on this site, by being the very first person to have ever reach 100 merits. I guess now I'm truly the Merit King, haha.

• 23 Replies
ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

Good job with the merits. I stopped trying to get one when I wrote one that I think deserves a merit but I never got one.

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

congrats!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

My man nick, finally got 100! Awesome dude, but I'll be next! Haha, one day I will catch up. Some how, some way.....Haha

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

Holy crap. Nice job.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Very good job man, that's amazing your next goal to get ranked #1.

Yeah it would seem cool, but I would hate all that spam and even if I try I would never pass XCoheedX. Trust me he's just to far away from me.

Your new goal should be 1000 but youl probably quit way before that lol.

Haha, I think no one will ever reach that. If it took me about 100 days to get 100 merits, then it'll take 1000 days to get 1000 merits, and that's over three years! I have no idea when I'm going to leave this site, but I can bet I most likely won't be here in three years, haha.

Awesome dude, but I'll be next! Haha, one day I will catch up. Some how, some way.....Haha

Yeah you are going to me the next one, and that day would be really cool! Also, maybe one day in the very distant future you'll catch up, but for now, you can't help but me behind me, haha.
DonkeyKong13
DonkeyKong13
65 posts
Nomad

Howd o you get merits

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

dude congatz on the 100 merits bet you cant make 200

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Congrats Nick I am just trying to get 50.

Showing 16-23 of 23