ForumsNews and FeedbackComments

3 2468
kjdeboer
kjdeboer
11 posts
Nomad

I don't now if anyone has said this before, but it would be nice if the button by the comments automatically refreshes after 30 seconds, because if you forget something, you've got to refresh you internetpage, and that isn't very useful when you're playing a game.

• 3 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

This is just a glitch in the system. It probably won't be fixed because of how soon AG3 is coming.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

. It probably won't be fixed because of how soon AG3 is coming.

Don't get your hopes up any time to soon, we still have a lot to go! But soon it should be well the man parts of the site are almost done just need some more tid bits and adtions and such, but we have no forums or comment section or many other things we have here... but be deseve... or optimistic I mean! Lol it should be come some time some waht soon though!

But on topic! Well I don't know about that.... it all depends apon what engeine they use... if it is one that is almost "real time" as we wanted in the forums thenit should be "fixed", but it is not realy a glich or even a bug or any thing it is more that the engiene for it does not atuo sync or update the page (mostly the second one) constantly it olny does so when you refresh or go to a differnt page, but that is normal for most sites to not do so....
Harabee
Harabee
1 posts
Nomad

i need a fix them my pages isnt opening please

Showing 1-3 of 3