ForumsNews and FeedbackI have a forum's idea

3 2399
FlashGameInformer
FlashGameInformer
245 posts
Nomad

What if you could set a filter that shows what forums you already posted in,so you can see that forum game from 3 months ago or that Black ops launch conversation.

• 3 Replies
KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

Well it all depens on the forum engiene they pick, if they get one that can do that then they will. But please look though the forums and the masterlist before posting this was posted a long time ago, thanks.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Do you mean to be able to subscribe to threads? So that if someone replied to you you could get an update? Because I'm confused.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

I think he means something to tell you you have posted on that theard, like a symble or some thing, but this was already talked about, look in the (very out dated) master list or browse the fourms and plaes look and post there plaese, but as I said it is a little to early to now what will happen in the forums, the is not even a forums on beta yet and they need to get an engeine first, then when they get it they will have to see what it suports, or they could biuld one but that is a lot of work...

Showing 1-3 of 3