ForumsNews and Feedbackpublic scoreboard API

7 3246
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I think AG's scoreboard API should be public like on kongregate. also, an API for multiplayer would be super awesome, but I don't know if it's even possible.

• 7 Replies
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

um, I realized that this can be misinterpreted. I mean public for the developers.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

Ah you mean public API for forien programmers or any programmer? Well that is all your armor games info, so just giveing it to every one is not a very smart idea . You would have to acept some type of agreement and such, but I realy don't know about that...

Hey cormyn did ya read this? I'm sher you did. But I think it needs your level of info...

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Well, Kongregate does. Everyone can use their scoreboards for every game. Also, I think it's hard to make anyone making AG achievements for their games without giving them nothing.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

really? where do people can get it?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We already do this, but we work with developers that contact us that want to do this. We plan to have a more public "developer area" of the site, which will include all of the documentation, etc., later on, either right at AG3 launch, or shortly after.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

ummm ok. however, I think the more public the better.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

oh wait cormyn another question if AG3 will have game achievements, how will you add them to the old games?

Showing 1-7 of 7