ForumsWEPR[necro] Do you believe the world is gonna end in 2012?

130 26452
Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

The Dreading date is september 22, 2012!

(I dont believe one word of it)

• 130 Replies
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Why do people want the world to end? 1984? 2000? 2012? What is wrong with people?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I think it was a mistranslation. I think it is actually supposed to say California not the world will end in 2012. I say this because of the supposed super storm heading for it. We even had a thread on it on AG.

ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

also, I don't know if you guys have heard, but there is like a giant meteor (or comet, or whatever.) that will hit, im pretty sure, california, within the next 100 years, taking it completely off the continent, if it passes through a certain space near the earths gravitational field, but scientists are messing around with ways to stop it. At least i'm pretty sure thats the correct info, it was a few months back when i heard about it.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

I am going to put this as lightly as I can... If you think that the world will end in 2012, grab a gun and blow your head off now. Unless of course you have even the slightest inkling of a doubt about whether or not it will actually happen. In that case, save your ammo, and wait for another year until the world doesn't end. It will make you so happy to know that the entire conspiracy behind 2012 is a myth, based purely upon spectulation and backed with nothing at all.

I could kill the people in Hollywood for making a movie about the end of the world in 2012, because it only served to make the pointless worry even greater. If you think you will die, you will die. If you don't, you won't. That is how I live my life, and it should be how you live yours. If you read all this, I appologize for rambling, but I got my point across in the end.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

maybe the aliens will come back in 2012

kervile
kervile
123 posts
Nomad

mankind has been predicting the end of the world since who knows when and was and always will be wrong...and being Christian rlly has somewhat influenced that but also ive just noticed how weak and crazy ppl are to predict end of world...to me its gonna end when its gonna end y guess? just take it as it comes...harsh and uncaring maybe, but hey thats my opnion

Einfach
Einfach
1,448 posts
Nomad

The world is gonna end!!! NOOO!

I'd be surprised if anyone truly believes this.

rangatang
rangatang
8 posts
Farmer

The best discussion i've had about this ended like this:

"The world's not going to end. Don't be stupid. Busted's been to the year 3000."

Live in hope aha

Showing 121-128 of 130