ForumsNews and Feedback[4/5 ideas are duplicates] My AG3 Wishlist

17 4477
LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

Welcome to my ag v3 wishlist

*The ability to rerate games whenever you want.-sometimes i accidentaly give the game a 6star rating when i want to give it a 9-

*Live chat.- i know this is talked about already i just want to include it into the things i want because it would be cool-

*The ability to Reorginize my favs list- i ended up deleteing at least ten items from my favs list because i couldnt get to my fav games on my profile i had to click see more-

*To have a way to communicate with other people on ag that have no accounts ex-a guest. -some of my freinds have no accounts so i cant realy talk to them unless i go onto a multiplayer game to chat-

*Upload your own armortar.- the system should work by you uploading it and an admin has to check it before you can have it as your amartar.-

• 17 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

My wish list includes users who read through a forum before posting. )

- re-rating games is in today's beta release
- live chat has been talked about a lot, and there's a locked duplicate thread on page 1 of the forum about it
- organizing game favorites is also on page 1 of the forum
- custom armatars were discussed on page 2 and page 3 of the forum

As for communicating with guests, that's one of the benefits of joining the site. There's never a cost to signing up for an account, so tell your friends to join!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Actually, Frank, we've had more recent discussions about live chatting. Dan likes the idea, but it won't be there at launch.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

As for communicating with guests, that's one of the benefits of joining the site. There's never a cost to signing up for an account, so tell your friends to join!

Aka, shameless self-promotion XD
This was in a game, where you had to visit the dev site to advance... Can't remember the game though... I'll be awake this night thinking at this... Dammit.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Actually, Frank, we've had more recent discussions about live chatting. Dan likes the idea, but it won't be there at launch.

Really? Ah nuts! Now I feel embarrassed. Sorry about that!

Then there's the part about less advertisements and many cool features to go along with your account! Why not sign up with your friends?
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

*Upload your own armortar.- the system should work by you uploading it and an admin has to check it before you can have it as your amartar.-

That would be a lot of work for the admin if that was the way that they did it.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

hat would be a lot of work for the admin if that was the way that they did it.

We're hoping that having a high enough reputation requirement and/or points will deter people from uploading obscene images, and if you do upload one, you'll get banned, which means everything you worked hard for just got thrown in the trash.

If enough people abuse it, we'll have to pre-screen the images, which will introduce a huge delay between you uploading it, and it being available on the site.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

ASUAFHOUWAEFIAWFHOA OMG YAY I LOVED CHAT.

And it was taken down without reason in my opinion.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

It was taken down because too many users abused it, it didn't perform well, and was difficult to moderate.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Actually, Frank, we've had more recent discussions about live chatting. Dan likes the idea, but it won't be there at launch

Didn't they have chat on the site before?
IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

They did.

It was taken down because too many users abused it, it didn't perform well, and was difficult to moderate.
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

@IcyIndia: I think he was ninja'd.

i wouldn't really use a chat. i have a account at kongregate and they have a chat thing for games there and i don't use it at all.

0ShimZ0
0ShimZ0
116 posts
Nomad

can we search a topic in the forum with out scrolling throu every threads? if not that would be a great addition.
here are something to think about. '
-more armatars from famous tv programs, anime, cartoons, movies, and so on.
-a way to reconiz the games you already faved.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

shimz, you might like this thingy DDX made. in the beta site there is not a forum search yet, but I thin they'll make it when the forums come.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

-more armatars from famous tv programs, anime, cartoons, movies, and so on.

I think there will be more armatars but if they are from other companies there could be a copyright problem or something like this.

-a way to reconiz the games you already faved.

I think something similar is being discussed here.
Showing 1-15 of 17