ForumsNews and Feedback[4/5 ideas are duplicates] My AG3 Wishlist

17 4483
LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

Welcome to my ag v3 wishlist

*The ability to rerate games whenever you want.-sometimes i accidentaly give the game a 6star rating when i want to give it a 9-

*Live chat.- i know this is talked about already i just want to include it into the things i want because it would be cool-

*The ability to Reorginize my favs list- i ended up deleteing at least ten items from my favs list because i couldnt get to my fav games on my profile i had to click see more-

*To have a way to communicate with other people on ag that have no accounts ex-a guest. -some of my freinds have no accounts so i cant realy talk to them unless i go onto a multiplayer game to chat-

*Upload your own armortar.- the system should work by you uploading it and an admin has to check it before you can have it as your amartar.-

• 17 Replies
0ShimZ0
0ShimZ0
116 posts
Nomad

I think there will be more armatars but if they are from other companies there could be a copyright problem or something like this.

not the exact same picture but an armatar "armorgames style" of famous
tv programs, anime, cartoons, movies, and so on.
as for the similarities, i do agree with them that is the reason why i mentioned it.
thx Gaboloth, it is quite cool! now to attach it to AG
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Shimz, please add these ideas in a separate thread instead of hijacking someone else's thread. It'll be easier for us to keep track of.

Since LEAPretard's questions were answered, I'm going to lock this thread.

Showing 16-17 of 17