ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 508417
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

dont understand why this game is so fun. there;s really not much point to it anyway.

The main point of the game is to survive. What I try to do is survive, and build epic structures and have fun while I do so.
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

The point is to survive and have fun man. Thats what a great game is made of, not stupid rage quitting and that..

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

im sad, i made a giant creeper statue (because my friend told me to) and a creeper blew up one of the legs =(

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Lmao......Make a giant spider statue.. and post a screenie :P

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

i will attempt to, lol, but ill have to figure out HOW to post a screen shot =/ (im kinda technologically challenged) hmmmmm, im aleddy thinking of ideas of just how to make a giant spider, the creeper was easy because its so simple, the spider is going to be the hardest mob to make. ill get right on that!

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

You press Print screen at top right on keyboard.

Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

A creeper got stuck in my mine

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

A creeper got stuck in my mine

So kill it? My favorite way to "Purify" my caves if I know there's a monster around is to carry a bucket of lava, place it down, let it spread, then pick the lava back up and follow it down. Burn all in your path! (With no cost for arrows )
killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

@microe and then what, how dose that help me post it?(im sorry, as i sed, im kinda technologically challenged)

HellishMonkey
HellishMonkey
18 posts
Shepherd

try fighting multiplr creepers at once

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

lol, try fighting 2 creepers 4 zombies and 2 skelys at once..... on hard! like a freaking boss! i did that yesterday, almost died, but luckily i had a few cooked meats on me, iv also fought 3 creepers at once before...with no bow... on normal.... with only one exploding =)

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Lol, fighting on minecraft is easy. The only enemy that is dangerous is the Skeletons, since they can gang up on you and hit you from far range and they can be difficult to dodge. All you need to beat any amount of enemies is 6-7 blocks of dirt and a sword or bow. Place the dirt so it's 1 off the ground and skeles can't hit you, and zombies/creepers can't get to you. Simple as that.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Are you guys serious you struggle to kill creepers even if there is more then one they are so easy you wait for them to get close hit them then step back abit and repeat the only ones I struggle with are spiders because they jump and skeletons because they are hard to get close to without taking damage

bTRAIN
bTRAIN
23 posts
Shepherd

the mods are frustrating. many are only compatible with some versions and can add bugginess. Not to say its not worth it, but just wish it was a lot easier

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

Well there are a lot of mods out there that DONT add the bugginess and are easy to install >.> Take Mo creatures mod for example I just downloaded the installer and tada

Showing 166-180 of 2284