ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 507937
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

Anyone wanna make a good list of easy, non-buggy mods?

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

I can do it if you'd like. The buggyness also depends on your system by the way, so whos for the list?

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

@kill Then when you pressed Print screen you go to paint and press CTRl+V that pastes it or right click paste.

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

dang it, i thought that would work, but anywho, i have to get modloader for all the mods i want =(

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

[URL=http://imgur.com/vuf2j][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vuf2j.png[/IMG][/URL] one last try, sry for the back to back posts guys

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Just got a free version of Minecraft..
Woah... Strange.

Thing is that I found a MASSIVE mine, it took me an hour to pick off what I saw (Coal and Iron Ore), as well as one part of it descending to what I guess is the very bottom.
I got alot to do tomorrow.

- H

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

minecraft gets u addicted for a long time.
be carefull guys...

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

minecraft gets u addicted for a long time.
be carefull guys...

I know. It's soooo (with a bunch of o's) addictive. I once preferred it over Xbox at one point. I had a giant fortress in the sky and a roller coaster. But I just lost interest at one point. I guess I might pick it up again because I haven't played it in a while.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Just got a free version of Minecraft

Lucky B-tard

I've been trying to do that for months as seeing I can't buy it myself, and my parents sure as hell aren't.
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

and my parents sure as hell aren't.

Lol, it's not like I'm not going to buy it
My birthday is here soon this month so I'm getting Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Minecraft.
Why not?

- H
iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

Anyone else have to play minecraft in bursts? Like ill spend a weekend doing 15 hours then not play for a few weeks.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

You can look on Google to see if you can get a free version. Then again thats stealing from th indie developer.

handon
handon
4 posts
Nomad

Yea its a great game. I really like all the derp animals xDD. If you didnt try it try trying it instead of not trying to try trying it.

handon
handon
4 posts
Nomad

Oh and btw... They dont let us buy it cos well we dont have a Paypall account (cant make one cos we got maestro) and we cant buy it with he normal credit card... The site just doesnt let us xDD kinda funny how a prdouct doesnt want to get bought.

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

@handon Notch (the developer) does that so he doesn't get scammed, paypal is very realiable

Showing 181-195 of 2284