Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Everything Minecraft

Posted Apr 12, '12 at 1:38am

Schmiddy1234

Schmiddy1234

887 posts

@jeol

No, not problems with memory i don't think i even have java installed on my computer :P ima ask my dad to help mah install it ^_^

Posted Apr 12, '12 at 8:23am

cloud342

cloud342

5 posts

Ahh...Minecraft. Well what i like to do IS!:
PUNCH A TREE!
CRAFTING TABLE!
WOODEN PICKAXE!
FIND COAL!
BURN TORCHES!
EAT PORK CHOPS!
KILL ZOMBIES!
MORE ZOMBIES!
DAMMIT CREEPER!
DIG DEEPER!
ANOTHER? ZOMBIE!
CHASE A PIG!
KILL THE PIG!
MAKE SOME ARMOR!
PUKE UP DIRT!
HUNT 4 DIAMONDS!
FAIL BADLY!
CRY SADLY!
FREAKING LAVA!
T N T!
IN MY HOUSE!
BLOW IT UP!
GOD DAMMIT REDSTONE!
POOP ON NOTCH's DESK!
I LOVE PUPPIES!
and is what i normally do...yeah...

Posted Apr 12, '12 at 8:25am

master565

master565

3,874 posts

i don't think i even have java installed on my computer :P ima ask my dad to help mah install it ^_^

How the hell did you not think that the reason java isn't working is because you don't have java...

Posted Apr 13, '12 at 9:01pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,608 posts

Anyways, I think they need to make diamonds slightly easier to find and make like gold/lapis/redstone/stone/diamond/netherrack golems.

I hope I don't sound rude, but learn java and just make it yourself, it's only just changing values in your case so it won't be hard at all, there are mods that change the apperence of ores, but they jack it up alot so I don't think you would want one of those.

Plus, the installation is insanely easy. Open up minecraft.jar with 7zip or WinRAR, drag the ModLoader files to the desktop, paste it in the minecraft.jar folder, opened in the archiver, drag the Somnia mod files onto the desktop, paste those in there, close everything, load up Minecraft, done. It's all loaded up and everything. (Of course, delete META-INF in the jar if you have it.)

I love how you just described the instalation of almost every mod for minecraft.

No, not problems with memory i don't think i even have java installed on my computer :P ima ask my dad to help mah install it ^_^

haha java is one of the essentials for having a computer, it's like not having an unpaid version of win-rar.

Ahh...Minecraft. Well what i like to do IS!:

Was that supposed to resemble "like a boss"?

Posted Apr 14, '12 at 8:45am

Daizidawizard9000

Daizidawizard9000

123 posts

Why did Notch have to close down www.minecraftforfree.com? I used to play on it because on another of my computer accounts I have it. But I moved it and ever since the Minecraft for free was down, I can't log in!

Posted Apr 14, '12 at 1:53pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

haha java is one of the essentials for having a computer, it's like not having an unpaid version of win-rar.

I actually had to download winrar on my computer to use mods... It didn't even have the unpaid version.

But he could have an out-of-date version of Java. That might explain the troubles.

I hope I don't sound rude, but learn java and just make it yourself, it's only just changing values in your case so it won't be hard at all, there are mods that change the apperence of ores, but they jack it up alot so I don't think you would want one of those.

That sounds like a legitimately good idea :O I don't know why I never thought of that. Of course, you have to go through about a thousand files and hope that you found the right variable/class/thingymajigger.

Posted Apr 14, '12 at 10:18pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

Why did Notch have to close down www.minecraftforfree.com?

Because people like you were stealing thousands or millions from him.

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 1:11am

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,608 posts

That sounds like a legitimately good idea :O I don't know why I never thought of that. Of course, you have to go through about a thousand files and hope that you found the right variable/class/thingymajigger.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/moar-ores-that-means-more-diamonds-generate-in-your-world/ download this, this is the file that you need to edit in order to change the spawn percentage of the ores, do not use this file from the mod though, edit the one in minecraft.jar since this one is outdated.

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 6:07am

KentyBK

KentyBK

555 posts

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/moar-ores-that-means-more-diamonds-generate-in-your-world/ download this, this is the file that you need to edit in order to change the spawn percentage of the ores, do not use this file from the mod though, edit the one in minecraft.jar since this one is outdated.

Except that the class names change inbetween updates to obfuscate the code. Nevermind the fact you'd still need to decompile the class files anyway.

If anyone wants to mod Minecraft, the best solution would be to chack out MCP.

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 1:28pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Except that the class names change inbetween updates to obfuscate the code. Nevermind the fact you'd still need to decompile the class files anyway.

Yeah, I was about to ask how to edit them... I'm guessing that MCP will do that, however it works?

Reply to Everything Minecraft

You must be logged in to post a reply!