Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Everything Minecraft

Posted Feb 10, '11 at 3:55pm

cloud6563

cloud6563

3 posts

minecraft is great and i told my freands about it and they say its crap coz of the grafick but i dont care the gameplay is what counts

Posted Feb 10, '11 at 6:08pm

Microe

Microe

867 posts

You can mount up a texture pack and it turns into a whole new game.

Posted Feb 10, '11 at 7:07pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,662 posts

honestly i think its a cool game. unfortunately though i think it should be a free play, and i know that they already have a free play"mode"! i mean fully free. because my friends always ask me to play, but i just dont care enough about any game to buy full price when it was alot cheaper not long ago.

When a group of people make a game together and it can hold their own against the popular games...with java...you should expect a fee. It's even much smaller than the usual $55 we see when new games come out. $20 is not that bad, and you will be playing such a great game.

Posted Feb 10, '11 at 7:19pm

iko

iko

161 posts

It's like Legos, on steroids. Has anyone played on a multiplayer server? My friend is starting one soon and I was wondering what it was like.

Posted Feb 10, '11 at 8:20pm

Microe

Microe

867 posts

Multiplayer servers are alright depending on what you like. If you like survival and restrictions stay on singleplayer. If you like running away from lava and zombies survival play multiplayer. The multiplayer host can do many things to a server, its up to him if he makes it fun or not.

Posted Feb 10, '11 at 8:21pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,662 posts

Iko, you.have.no.idea. how awesome it is. There are groups of people that work together on huge projects, or you can still be independent. They have underground tunnels in my server that reach for minutes on end, powered by minecarts, that connect two continents together. We have floating landmasses, interconnected bridges that, when viewed from above, look like spiderweb, and the spawn area looks like a city. Someone made a 1028x128 square "monster grinder" that is a series of water tunnels that would collect spawned monsters and forces them through an assembly line of "lava knives" that, in the end, would dispense their drops at the bottom like a vending machine. You can even see it in action via glass windows.

Yeah, everything you worked for in singleplayer would look like child's play when you adventure in multiplayer.

Posted Feb 10, '11 at 9:03pm

iko

iko

161 posts

Well it's only gunna be like 2-5 people on the server, but that sounds awesome. All I have on single-player is a series of bridges.

Posted Feb 10, '11 at 9:08pm

pc123

pc123

159 posts

im playing it now! im making this image http://i53.tinypic.com/fus274.jpg

Posted Feb 10, '11 at 9:16pm

iko

iko

161 posts

I hope we get ambitious enough to make something like that.

Posted Feb 11, '11 at 12:41am

godandd

godandd

1,306 posts

OMG GIANT CREEPER! BOOM! Well all that hard work just went into a bust...

Reply to Everything Minecraft

You must be logged in to post a reply!