Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Everything Minecraft

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 10:03am

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

Have structures from the corners of the room, leading from the ceiling to the center, cascading down to a shrine.
Preferably a Herobrine "spawner", just to mess with people.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 5:51pm

jtjackdog

jtjackdog

33 posts

I love Minecraft a lot my favorite mod is tekkit. it's really fun.

p.s. Tekkit is a mod pack!!!

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 7:30pm

samdawghomie

samdawghomie

2,069 posts

for awesome tips for minecraft go HERE! ;)

I love that song.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 10:35pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,327 posts

One time, my friend hoped into another friends multiplayer serve without second friend knowing. When second friend came back to his house, he found a giant weenie on top of his house.
Yeah, thats all I got about minecraft.

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 9:39am

Lol_Catz122

Lol_Catz122

64 posts

One time, my friend hoped into another friends multiplayer serve without second friend knowing. When second friend came back to his house, he found a giant weenie on top of his house.
Yeah, thats all I got about minecraft.

HaHa, lol!

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 2:16pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

@Lol_Catz
Copy the original poster's post, paste it between the  brackets.

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 8:06pm

lozerfac3

lozerfac3

151 posts

I can't play minecraft. when I try to play it, it is just black. the screen is black and nothing happens. I don't know what to do!

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 11:31am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

Any good mods/texture packs anyone can drop a link to?  me friend is nagging me to death about getting mods and texture packs.

Posted Sep 21, '12 at 9:09am

BucktheODST

BucktheODST

2 posts

Not sure how the hell I find diamond. Seems impossible. I have piles of other cool ore but not a single piece of diamond. Help me anyone? And I do NOT have a map.

Posted Sep 21, '12 at 10:06am

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

A map wouldn't really help, I don't think.

Dig down to about level 13-16 (you can tell by pressing f3 on the computer, the y coordinate; Xbox, you'll have to do some math - top bedrock is around 4, I think). I think you're most likely to find it around there. Just keep mining, and eventually you should be able to find diamond. I think there are 4 or 5 diamond ore blocks in each 16 by 16 (by 16) chunk.

Reply to Everything Minecraft

You must be logged in to post a reply!