Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Everything Minecraft

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 2:51pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

340 posts

Is it just me or is 1.4.2 really... slow. I can only get like 20 FPS when in 1.3.2 I usually got like 50 FPS+. I have OptiFine installed, not sure what the problem is.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 6:42pm

baja666

baja666

1 post

Minecraft is such an awesome game and the Halloween update is nice. Finally I have an anvil!

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 11:01pm

njaddison5699

njaddison5699

9 posts

I need help making my bukkit server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's called ModernCraft! I am making a texture pack and a sound pack and everything to make Minecraft as modern as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already have 3 people helping, but I am impatient and want to get as many people as possible to help me ! If anyone can help, please go to this link to find the info about the server, like the rules and the ip: [url=https://sites.google.com/site/celestiasoftware/gameprojects/moderncraft]
If you help us build the server, you will automatically become an operator! But don't wait too long, because once the server is done, we will not be accepting operators anymore, unless someone does something awesome and we want them to become an operator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. If you own the cracked version of minecraft, then you seriously need a life! I mean, come on,
why not buy it! It's only $30!

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 7:48pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Does anyone know if there was a Halloween update for Xbox?
Too lazy to go and check.

Posted Nov 1, '12 at 5:22pm

MidgetGamer101

MidgetGamer101

10 posts

Minecraft you can basically do anything there build you own house, kill yourself, kill your friends, and kill monsters at the night.

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 5:44am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

Minecraft is pretty much like legos isnt it.

-Jeff

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 6:09am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

I need help making my bukkit server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's called ModernCraft! I am making a texture pack and a sound pack and everything to make Minecraft as modern as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already have 3 people helping, but I am impatient and want to get as many people as possible to help me ! If anyone can help, please go to this link to find the info about the server, like the rules and the ip: [url=https://sites.google.com/site/celestiasoftware/gameprojects/moderncraft]
If you help us build the server, you will automatically become an operator! But don't wait too long, because once the server is done, we will not be accepting operators anymore, unless someone does something awesome and we want them to become an operator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderncraft? You do realize MC has a block called "Cobblestone", a primitive piling of stone, and you want to make a modern server? When the main use for MC is to resurrect beautiful old architectural styles? Like Gothic, Renaissance, Medieval, Georgian, and Victorian? Screw modern, get back to the past.

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 11:40am

ArchKnight

ArchKnight

95 posts

Minecraft is pretty much like legos isnt it.

Erm, not exactly no. If you try looking at some screenshots or watch some videos and you'll get a better idea of what it is like pretty fast. That's how I first found out what it was :)

- ArchKnight

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 9:10pm

dr_doughnut

dr_doughnut

72 posts

Minecraft is an ingenious yet simple game with simple game play that makes the game fun.

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 12:51pm

gooeyglop1

gooeyglop1

79 posts

So, I have a question...
      So, I decided to make a new, superflat, creative mode, world. But when I spawned, It spawned me in a snowy forest. I flew up just above the trees, and started flying forward. I passed a small desert, some rolling plains, and then another snowy forest. As I kept flying I saw an abrupt hault in the forest. I stopped flying and walked to the place where everything stopped appearing. Then as I looked down, I was really on a giant cliff- Going in a perfectly straight down drop. I flew one way down the massive wall, and there was a corner, I followed another wall-And then found a corner, and reapeting this process twice more, I ended up in the same spot I was in before. It was a giant cube, sitting on top of a superflat world. With normal biomes, caves just stopping at the edge, and water and lava flowing from it. So my question is: Has anyone had this happen before? And if so, what is it?

http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/F1U/RBKC/H8CVGQ7T/F1URBKCH8CVGQ7T.LARGE.jpg

Reply to Everything Minecraft

You must be logged in to post a reply!