Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Everything Minecraft

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 9:53pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Has anyone had this happen before? And if so, what is it?

It's a chunk error I think just make a new world.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 10:29pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

263 posts

Creative Mode is awesome how you have unlimited resources, and you can fly. They need to make an update for the Xbox version that allows you to use wheat to make animals follow you, and be able to breed animals.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 11:52pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,773 posts

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/ … 202112.png

How I spend my time in peaceful Survival, no cheats.

Ironically, I feel very limited with cheats or Creative mode and only use it for modelling. I can never come up with an idea while in Creative mode. The very idea of limits frees creativity. I actually find it fun building space/block efficient dirt staircases/scaffolding to get to places where it would've been easier to fly.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 2:02am

minecraftmaster64

minecraftmaster64

1 post

I LOVE MINECRAFT i started to play that game since 1.7.3 BETA
everything is so blocky BUT so cool!

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 10:59am

cloud22198

cloud22198

3 posts

I love it I just can't get to The End

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 9:16pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

@Gantic That building is kind of bland because you have used the same material near enough throughout  I normally do this but am trying to mix it up a little it just takes time to experiment with different combinations but trust me it will be worth it after you mix it up a little.

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 10:56pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,773 posts

@Gantic That building is kind of bland because you have used the same material near enough throughout  I normally do this but am trying to mix it up a little it just takes time to experiment with different combinations but trust me it will be worth it after you mix it up a little.

Yeah, it is. It's really hard to look at during the daytime because everything is almost the same shade of gray. It looked better with grass than smooth stone, but it's what I chose to work with. I haven't harvested enough of other nonflammable blocks to do much else yet. Just have lots of colorful wool and wood that would burn up a minute after I put it down.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 6:29pm

erthkwake

erthkwake

36 posts

Has anyone actually fought the Wither without cheating?

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 7:47pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,069 posts

Knight

Does anyone know when they increased the sound range of note blocks from roughly 15 to 47?

Also, could everyone do me a favor and pester 4J studios on their twitter to increase the sound range of note blocks to 47? That would be awesome.

I recreated Disco's 8 Track Sequencer (YouTube it) and the 15 block range is way too short.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 10:23pm

Kyleach

Kyleach

29 posts

I go through phases where I become obsessed and play it every day, and then for a month I don't want to even touch it. Right now, I don't want anything to do with it.

Reply to Everything Minecraft

You must be logged in to post a reply!