AllportHD

AllportHD

36 posts

Any good house tutorials out there?

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 1:40am

amazing_me

amazing_me

10 posts

I never played it. There is so many positive opinions about it that i have to try :P But honestly, after watching trailers and gameplays i thought it's kind of boring:P

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 3:48pm

SonOfVader

SonOfVader

113 posts

Any good house tutorials out there?

Yep, tons of minecraft vloggers.

Paulsoaresjr is my personal favourite:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/paulsoaresjr/videos?view=1&flow=grid]

Just scroll down to Minecraft tutorials: How to survive and thrive :)

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 11:29pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

177 posts

Minecraft is simply. . . Fun!But if you play it on the computer it's kinda boring. But if you play it on the x-box 360 its fun!It is a lot more fun if you play with friends on creative mode.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 6:18pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Considering getting the pocket edition for my phone. Is the pocket edition worth the $7 or is it basically a trial version compared to the full game?

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 7:59pm

Avorne

Avorne

3,265 posts

I play Minecraft a whole lot and I've got a few cool pictures of my little projects if anyone wants to see them.

I've got a basic house that leads down into an underground layer full of mining tunnels, secret rooms and a science lab + dissection area.

I have a gigantic treehouse... thingy that has some nice views and a lot of symmetry going on.

My most recent project is a kingdom of sorts, so far I've built the massive walls around it and I'm working on the lower-class area and the manor house as we speak.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 9:14am

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

Considering getting the pocket edition for my phone. Is the pocket edition worth the $7 or is it basically a trial version compared to the full game?

Nope.

It's basically early-version Minecraft (in alpha .5, I think), so obviously it's behind but it still gets updated every few months. I'm not sure how far they'll be able to get before the game gets overbearing for most any mobile device.

Posted Jan 15, '13 at 9:04pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Nope.

It's basically early-version Minecraft (in alpha .5, I think), so obviously it's behind but it still gets updated every few months. I'm not sure how far they'll be able to get before the game gets overbearing for most any mobile device.

Really? I noticed that there was a Lite version for the pocket game, and there is very little to do. i know it's just Lite, but all I can do is hit the zombie-things with my shovel and I can place blocks.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 8:55pm

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

Minecraft is a really fun game. You can pretty much build anything you want. One thing I don't really like about it though is the price. It costs 20 something dollars which I don't have right now. I wish it was just free. After all, it is an indie game. All indie games should always be free. This is why I always torrent my indie games. There is a free version of Minecraft called Minecraft SP which has everything normal Minecraft has except online multiplayer. But I mean come on! The game is all about survival mode! Those multiplayer servers aren't too fun either. I've used my friend's account before and there are some servers that you have to pay like 70 dollars for special treatment in the server like fly ability or whatever. I recommend whoever's reading this just download Minecraft SP (If you don't mind playing multiplayer.) and save 20 dollars. Oh yeah I forgot to tell whoever's reading this that the LAN world thing works so you can technically play multiplayer if you're in a library or something. So anyway, play Minecraft. Very fun game. Wow I talk too much.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 9:09pm

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

Minecraft is simply. . . Fun!But if you play it on the computer it's kinda boring. But if you play it on the x-box 360 its fun!It is a lot more fun if you play with friends on creative mode.

I doubt the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft is better than the PC version but I didn't know the Xbox 360 version was decent. (I've never played it but from what you said about it being really good I would assume it's decent.) I thought the Xbox 360 version was like the pocket edition. Yeah that version is just terrible.

Reply to Everything Minecraft

You must be logged in to post a reply!