Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Everything Minecraft

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 10:32pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

Really? I noticed that there was a Lite version for the pocket game, and there is very little to do. i know it's just Lite, but all I can do is hit the zombie-things with my shovel and I can place blocks.

Well, yeah, I think the lite version is even a few more version behind, something like alpha 0.2 or something, not to mention limited even further. The full version has a lot more shindig, like saplings and furnaces (thus smelting) and bow and arrows, and so on and so forth, but the biomes are still pretty primary (the world is not unlimited, no caves) and redstone and minecarts and rails and such aren't a thing yet.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 10:38pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Well, yeah, I think the lite version is even a few more version behind, something like alpha 0.2 or something, not to mention limited even further. The full version has a lot more shindig, like saplings and furnaces (thus smelting) and bow and arrows, and so on and so forth, but the biomes are still pretty primary (the world is not unlimited, no caves) and redstone and minecarts and rails and such aren't a thing yet.

Saplings? Furnaces? Arrows? Bows? Unlimited world? Caves? Minecarts? Rails?

*Sprints to YouTube*

Holy crap! There's actually a lot to this game! After looking at YouTube for a few minutes it actually looks pretty awesome. Maybe I'll buy it. Maybe.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 8:44am

MrBooterbaugh

MrBooterbaugh

1 post

it just is best game ever

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 2:58pm

unrealtron13

unrealtron13

174 posts

I can't seem to find any endermen. And when I do, as soon as I hit them they teleport to never come back.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 4:43pm

light_chaser

light_chaser

1,092 posts

ok, can someone tell me in detail how to make a LAN world?

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 7:39pm

jjsj

jjsj

18 posts

i want minecraft D:

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 8:48pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,974 posts

i want minecraft D:

Then buy it lol...

And also... How do you make those sky temples? :O

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 9:51pm

samdawghomie

samdawghomie

3,672 posts

[quote=light_chaser]ok, can someone tell me in detail how to make a LAN world?[/quote]

What you'll want to do is make a new singleplayer world and make sure cheats are enabled. If you don't do this it will not work! Now when you are in game type into the chat /publish , and that should open up the game to other people on your LAN.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 9:01am

light_chaser

light_chaser

1,092 posts

so it should just happen? you dont even type in any IP address, it will just show up on the bottom?

cool!

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 1:16pm

ArchKnight

ArchKnight

128 posts

so it should just happen? you dont even type in any IP address, it will just show up on the bottom?

cool!

Just adding to the conversation here but yeah, that should do it. I think that it works if you are using the same network. If you go to the multiplayer screen from the Main Menu and click "Search for LAN worlds" or similar then it will find it and you can join.

- ArchKnight

Reply to Everything Minecraft

You must be logged in to post a reply!