Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Everything Minecraft

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 4:44am

bobcheese122

bobcheese122

7 posts

All my friends are addicted to it and talking about it all the time and I don't think its that good

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 10:52am

bobcheese122

bobcheese122

7 posts

SCRAP MY LAST POST MINECRAFT IS AWSOME AND IM GOIN TO START A NEW TOPIC CALLED MINECRAFT SONGS

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 7:40am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,421 posts

Wow this thread got lost took me ages to find it just to ask one question.

Does anyone knows of a good EU hunger games server I've been playing on eu.shotbow.net server which is great but their hunger games is different because you can collect resources unlike in other versions where you have find stuff in chests it's good but everyone just ends up on an equal level.

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 8:19pm

bobawesome

bobawesome

124 posts

Is there any good seeds besides nyan?

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 7:36pm

Trizion

Trizion

5 posts

mc.hypixel.net has alot of good adventure maps, minigames, and so on you can play with other people on.

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 12:09am

DidactUnbound

DidactUnbound

384 posts

So many Creepers...

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 9:24pm

jbondguy007

jbondguy007

40 posts

If anyone doesn't know if he should buy it, I found out there's a free version of it. Just google it. No worries, it's legit.

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 6:47am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,421 posts

If anyone doesn't know if he should buy it, I found out there's a free version of it. Just google it. No worries, it's legit.

If its the full version then its illegal but the funny thing is you can just get minecraft off the official website and play in offline mode or atleast you used to be able to thats what I did for a bit because I couldn't get someone to let me use their card to buy it.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 4:56pm

Lulzshock

Lulzshock

19 posts

Been playing for Ever, bought it early alpha, how could anyone not love it? Great mods too.

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 3:26am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

how could anyone not love it?

Eh, it doesn't take long until it eventually bores you. Every game gets old. I used to play MInecraft all the time with a buddy of mine. We always had lan parties and would stay up til the sun would rise. The girlfriend wasn't too fond of it though. I was always sleeping during the day.

I made some awesome things but after I've gone through something like 2 new computers and 3 resets, I'm starting to get really annoyed that there is no online cloud or something to save games. If only minecraft was on steam or something, that would be great.

Reply to Everything Minecraft

You must be logged in to post a reply!