Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Everything Minecraft

Posted Jul 15, '13 at 1:57pm

somwill007

somwill007

7 posts

You can discover what new game to play as well as purchase all those games from various consoles such as PS3, Xbox, PS4 and so on from WhatGameToPlay dot NET

Posted Jul 24, '13 at 7:25pm

Erabor

Erabor

75 posts

I only play it on Xbox. Is there a different thread for Xbox? If not, someone should start one

Well, this thread IS called 'Everything Minecraft', so I guess the X-Box version for Minecraft would fit into this thread.
Anyways, they are the same thing, essentially.

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 8:27am

bingu77788

bingu77788

235 posts

I'm gonna buy a Macbook and I want to play this game. I watched Roosterteeth ( http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth ) play the game and I thought it was awesome. I want to ask the price for macbook. How much?

Bing

Posted Jan 26, '14 at 6:40am

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,385 posts

Guys I need help setting up a server with hamachi. ;-; The IP doesn't work for a friend of mine *cough*Frank*cough* but the server is up and running.

Posted Aug 2, '14 at 8:42am

BRF321JOJO

BRF321JOJO

102 posts

This is an old thread and I would like to bring it back up by saying Minecraft 1.8 is coming out with rabbit!!

Posted Aug 2, '14 at 10:45am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,560 posts

Is it? I hadn't heard about the rabbits! But what about the new underwater caves and semi-bosses?

Also, I got signed out and when I signed back in I could only play the demo, happen to anyone else and if so did you gret it fixed.

~Manly

Posted Aug 2, '14 at 5:52pm

09philj

09philj

1,235 posts

1 in 1000 rabbits spawned will be savage and try to kill you.

Posted Aug 4, '14 at 9:29pm

colleen88

colleen88

1 post

Is the minecraft graphics made pixel intentionally big? all i see is a square.

Posted Aug 5, '14 at 10:04am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,560 posts

Yes, instead of normal meshes and triangle they chose it to be voxel based and 8-bit inspired. The voxel part (everything is square!) makes sense because it would look really weird digging and building if it had high end graphics, not to mention most PCs probably wouldn't be able to play it given how it's all set up.

~Manly

Posted Aug 20, '14 at 5:30pm

JHKBOSS

JHKBOSS

1 post

I have Keinett launcher which has minecraft on it and it's a really great game!

Reply to Everything Minecraft

You must be logged in to post a reply!