Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Everything Minecraft

Posted Sep 12, '14 at 1:31am

LoveLonee

LoveLonee

1 post

Minecraft is a lot of fun! I just wish I could find diamonds as easily as most people, though I've been having good luck with it lately!

Posted Sep 13, '14 at 9:40am

inSane6

inSane6

2 posts

A pretty good game

Posted Sep 13, '14 at 1:37pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,925 posts

I had a really good game going on a week ago maybe. I had found a total of 25(ish) diamonds, which is a personal record. Found a nice little island I was settling down on. But there weren't any sheep to be found. I, not having this problem before (or at least not in a very long time), completely forgot that you can craft wool out of spider webs (naturally I didn't have a bed at the time). So when I finally found out again that I could get the wool from webs, I started going for spiders. Of course, a couple nights later is when there were an insane amount of mobs out. As you may have guessed. I died, with no bed, nothing. I haven't played that much Minecraft since :'(

~Manly

Posted Sep 13, '14 at 2:36pm

minecraftsniper

minecraftsniper

461 posts

Im really confortable now with my house on hill i have diamons and im finding more i did like 14-15 caves 2 or 3 block tall so i go there and start mining and i recntly find diamons and huge amount , also went to the nether which  is to get potions to go to the end after i made a full diamond set and potions i was rady to go to the end , honestly it was hard but i managed to kill the dragon and finish the game .

Posted Sep 20, '14 at 2:56pm

riku_ullman

riku_ullman

505 posts

I made 4 long adventure maps. takes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY longer than to kill the ender dragon. I can kill an ender dragon in 12 minutes with ONLY a stone sword without dying, with all crystals active. it takes me 6 minutes to get to the end from scratch, meaning it takes 18 minutes total. gosh I am a pro.

Posted Sep 20, '14 at 4:55pm

kashoople

kashoople

53 posts

Anyone notice how this section of the forums is 'flash games' not plain games? Minecraft isn't a flash game.

Posted Sep 20, '14 at 5:47pm

09philj

09philj

1,143 posts

I just got Tekkit.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/z4Q5QV_peRw/hqdefault.jpg

Reply to Everything Minecraft

You must be logged in to post a reply!