ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 507790
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

sorry for the double post, but i just saw this on a youtube video and i thought you guys might enjoy it.

Hello, Gamers, Look at your house, now look back to mine, now back at your house,

now back at mine. sadly, yours isint mine, but if you stopped playing overrated FPS' and started playing minecraft, it could look like mine.

look down, back up, whar are you? you're in a mine that you built with your own hands!

What's that in your hand? i have it, its a pickaxe made from stone, look again, THE PICKAXE IS NOW DIAMOND! Anything is possible when you play minecraft!

I'm on a pig.
RavagedSoul
RavagedSoul
389 posts
Nomad

minecraft is the best

whats better than riding around on a pig???

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

i've been off of minecraft for a few days cuz i had school stuff. I'll help anyone with any projects they have.

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

Well I started the watchtower but I put it on hold so I could go out and make a secret project (I cant tell its a secret)
But if you want a teaser it uh ... Has an elevator going down

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Sorry iko, ill leave it up, nobody was going on it ;P

FOUND A NEW THING! I can now put the server to play on worlds that people made!!!

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

I'll probably be on it on an irregular basis depending on how much HW i have, so if possible leaving it up would be great

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Alright ill leave it up, my computer went down a sec ago lol..

cddm95ace
cddm95ace
165 posts
Nomad

Minecraft is a creative game with 8-bit graphics that only make it better. The randomly generated map is 8 times the surface of the earth, and you can mind, create things, and build things. There are also monsters. It's a lot of fun.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

So...much...fail...in this thread...

Lol? Get out

Can u give me a server?

What type of server do you want and how will I get it to you?

One of my friends is having trouble installing that game in the PC. H says that there is an error. I couldn't help him out.

What error appears?
iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

Guys go on the server whenever, the more the merrier

powerboy10
powerboy10
96 posts
Peasant

You need to make a single payment to play this game right?

And what is so special about this game? It's graphics are very outdated, it doesn't work greatly and doesn't it bore very soon?
I don't mean to be negative or something like that, im just curious .

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

Well the graphics actually are not outdated , They may look like it but it is very 3d and you can even get HD graphics if the regular are boring you .

it doesn't work greatly and doesn't it bore very soon?

False the game works great just like its controls and it doesnt bore (at least me) At all cause I always try something new to build or I can go on an adventure

Its a great game , Yeah its a single payment you should try it out
kody08
kody08
37 posts
Nomad

I played the free version. I LOVE IT!!!

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

Try the full game its even better than the free one

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

minecraft is an awesome game. I have the full version, so those of you that don't have the full version, get it. You won't regret it one bit. I especially love the blocky graphics, it adds even more awesomeness

Showing 91-105 of 2284