ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 508605
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

If I had the money I would totally buy this game. From all of the videos I have watched on youtube it looks amazing.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

There are texture packages that make the game a whole nother game.

Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

Branch mining rocks!

13 Diaomond in 10 minutes!

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

Jetcord what is branch mining? I usually just dig a staircase down and look for caves.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

My pc got restored, and lost my files. I won't be putting up the server anymore.

flacstar
flacstar
36 posts
Nomad

wish i got it when it was only like 10$, how its like 17$

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

I've been watching tons of people on YouTube with their let's plays and tutorials and such. I first discovered it while looking on davidr64yt's channel, I watched the first episode and continued to watch all the episodes. When I was done watching all of them, I went on to SeaNanners, then PaperBatVG, then SlyFoxHound, etc etc. I've been wanting this game for quite a while now but I can never get it since I don't have the money.

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

iko, SO FREAKING EPIC! i remember now, i was one of the like a million people that wanted him to do the full version after watching the short version XD

Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

Branch minig is where you dig to very bottom and count 19 blocks up.
then you make a long cave, 2 high 3 across, then build STRAIGHT tunnels branching out every 3rd block.

And who here thinks that the nether portal freaks you out.

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

I did till I went inside and braved it for 64 glowstone on normal ...
Now I dont even worry when Im down there so not anymore

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

Is it a scary game? Thats what it sounds like.

jubhub731
jubhub731
76 posts
Nomad

Only some parts of it are scary to me , But if you are afraid of spiders , zombies , skeletons ond exploding monsters you can always turn it on peaceful so none spawn
Yes even the afraid came play minecraft ... Could anything make it better Lol ?

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

The only thing that makes this scary is when your mining deep in the dark with little light and hear zombies groaning. You start to panick and seal yourself in lol, happens. Did my thread name change lol??? I was about to troll and be like " oarggg rawr rawr rawr stop duping threads for minecraft raw or r aor r" haha

killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

so dose anyone know any good beta servers?

ChosenLama
ChosenLama
1 posts
Shepherd

Minecraft is one of the best indie games ever!

Showing 106-120 of 2284