ForumsGamesPS3 is the BEST system

5 2060
redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

It's not that I dislike the 360 or Wii, because I think there all good systems but PS3 is definitely the best because:

(1) It has the best games (note: 360 had the best game until '08 and thats when the PS3 took over (and its still not taken over completely but its getting there)

(2) It has the MOST games and MOST good exclusives, now if your a 360 user don't say the 360 is more games because its totally not true because about 85% of games now are multiplatform and we just have more exclusives

[/b](3) We have the BEST games, theres no way to deny it come on MGS4, Haze, FF 13, Resistance 2 just to name a few

(4) BEST online WHEN Playstation Home comes out (Live doesnt have ANYTHING on HOME)

NOTE[b] dont say that 360 graphics are better than the PS3's cause there litterally the same

• 5 Replies
homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I suppose that is all well and good, but I have to disagree. Sure, the games are definetly cooler (i.e. Haze, Resistance, Lair, etc) but last time I checked, what really matters is how much actual 'fun' a game is, not just how cool it is. The Wii is much more entertaining, at least for me, since I am not really much of a gamer, more of an athelete/outdoorsman than a lump on a sofa. Besides, SSBB is one of the best games out there, and definetly in my eyes has the best replay-like value of any game on the market today.

ChristianWilloughby
ChristianWilloughby
9 posts
Nomad

I think the 360 is the best right now. Live is still by far the best online. Maybe when the Playstation Home comes out it will be better,but its not right now

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Well ive heard that 360 gets more extra downloadable content than PS3 does for GTA4 later on.

haslife
haslife
136 posts
Nomad

wii game are funner because it feels your in the game and it doesnt matter how much games just how much fun they are

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

This topic already exists and is listed in the Sticky Topic at the top of this forum section. Please read that sticky before posting, next time. Thanks!

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/Repost/1/ahd.jpg

Showing 1-5 of 5