ForumsWEPRChristianity... wuts up with that?

7 2568
bflasch0
bflasch0
10 posts
Nomad

If you are a hardcore christian, than i feel sorry for you.
The bible constantly contradicts itself on ways to get into heaven. It makes it literally impossible for you to make it into the &quotearly gates". On top of that, just think, what if you dedicate your life to the wrong religion? What do you get out of it?

• 7 Replies
Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Thats the point of faith. Could you show some contridictions.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

pretty sure this topic looks like its bringing no more to the table then the other christianity topics

bflasch0
bflasch0
10 posts
Nomad

read the bible. in its context it states to make it you must sell all your belongings. it also says god hates all workers of iniquity. Psalms 5:5. there is just too much suffering in the world for a caring god to exist. on top of that, churches are filled with hypocrits. if the "rapture" happened tomorrow, do you know how many pastors and churchgoers would be left behind? hypothetically speaking of course.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/247447/a-christian-nation

If you do a search in the upper-left-hand corner of the page, you can find a handful of other threads with this topic (pretty much).

flashgamer233
flashgamer233
62 posts
Nomad

I'm not a hardcore catholic but I think getting into heaven isnt that strict...but if u dont make it us cathoilcs believe that there's a kinda waiting room called purgatory

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

If you are a hardcore christian, than i feel sorry for you.

Why is it that any thread involving christianity has to start off by saying something that will evanully lead to someone being vary offended by that, then that leads to the point of arguments, then we have 7-8 pages fuilled with people "bashing" others belifes!
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

This is the thread about christianity, dragons link didn't work. Now please stop posting here.

Showing 1-7 of 7