ForumsPopular MediaArmor Games's Official Mumu Player

21 8514
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

Info:
Mumu Player is a really interesting site a friend showed me that is, basically, a chatbox that lets you make a playlist with songs you have on your computer that everyone on the chatbox can listen to. That's why I made a Mumu Player for us Armorgamers to go to and share our music.

Rules:
1.- Mumu Player, however, has some problems. The first one is that everyone, not only the uploader, can remove songs from the player. That's why you are NOT allowed to delete, skip, or change the position of the songs unless the uploader and/or the majority of the chatbox allows it.

2.- The chatbox can only hold up 5 people logged in at the same time, which is ridiculously small. Because of this, if you are in the chatbox, you must be active. You ARE NOT allowed to leave the tab in the background or not pay attention to it, since another person might want the place in the chatbox you are not using. Also, everyone has the same right to be on the chatbox, and you aren't allowed to ask anyone out because you want someone else to log in.

3.- Respect other members' music tastes. Avoid genre discussion fights or at least keep them healthy.

4.- You are allowed to post whatever music you want, but please level yourself in not-so-popular genres like Grindcore that not many people enjoy.

5.- Last, but not least, you are not allowed to swear, flame, or post non-PG-13 stuff in the chatbox. Be joyful, my friends! Don't fight (or be excessively disturbing).
----------------------------------------

With that being said, the link!
Armorgames's Official Mumu Player

Be joyful and have fun mis amigos.

• 21 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 21