ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem: General Disscussion

149 23924
Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Talk about all of your armor mayhem moments here! Anything that is Armor Mayhem related. Anything.

• 149 Replies
Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

I didn't make it, but try this map, it's fun: Battalion Ship

Asgar16926
Asgar16926
53 posts
Peasant

I meant that i tried to go down to the big ship, but immediatley died by environment. That doesnt make sense to me.

Asgar16926
Asgar16926
53 posts
Peasant

battalion shop is a great map though. fantastic gameplay in a stimulating environment.

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Here's my newest map that I hope you enjoy(yes, please comment): Tactical Advantage

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

I meant that I tried to go down to the big ship, but immediately died by environment. That doesn't make sense to me.

The reason for that is because I didn't want you easily traversing through the ships. It would make it too easy to capture another teams flag.
Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Get it?

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

I think that all the other upgradable guns are useless except for the rocket launchers.

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

You don't like the Ion Cannon?

Zarroc
Zarroc
10 posts
Nomad

I finally played this game a couple days ago. Awesome shooter!

Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

Isn't it great?!

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Isn't it great?!

It is really great. It's just too bad that I forgot to mention, in my game review, that there should be areas, in the mini map, to show where the weapons and health pick ups are.

I'm going to try out new maps after I'm done working on various activities.
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I think that all the other upgradable guns are useless except for the rocket launchers.

Yah i agree with you.
You don't like the Ion Cannon?

I think Ion cannon is decent, here is a hint when shooting it, jump and aim in front of the enemy. The shot is easier to make when your at higher ground.
Starwarsfan6161
Starwarsfan6161
142 posts
Nomad

True enough.

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

It is much more fun then Raze.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I disagree.Ion canon and slow gun (or what was it?) are also nice imo.Ion canon does huge damage, nice splash, but you get only 2 shots for it Slow gun can make kills much easier, since enemies gets slowed down and them they are easy to waste.But need.. oh sorry "dart gun" and multipling laser are pretty useless imo.

The reason for that is because I didn't want you easily traversing through the ships. It would make it too easy to capture another teams flag.

Wow, you actaully thing balance in your maps?That explanes why I like them
Showing 31-45 of 149