Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Amea

Posted Feb 11, '11 at 5:30pm

Erli

Erli

69 posts

Hi there.
I just want to know if someone can tell me what to do after killing snow master; when your quest is to go to the North of Lockmarne and find Mish.
Now, i'm in the North of Lockmarne (where you first start playing as a young girl); but i can't find Mish. I tried to return back to Lockmarne but i have to go through a door that i can't reach jumping.
So the think is that i'm stuck finding "where the resident Mish lies according to my memories"
Cya and
thanks for, at least, reading this :)

Posted Feb 11, '11 at 6:50pm

QueenChibi

QueenChibi

3 posts

I'm sorta stuck trying to figure out how to leave the snow master's room. I took the elevator up, but I can't seem to go anywhere else.

Posted Feb 11, '11 at 8:03pm

MRWalker82

MRWalker82

3,874 posts

Once you are in North Lockmarne (you take the stairs up from what appears to have been a diner) you move to the left. The first door (which looks like a basement or storm cellar entrance) is where you need to go. However continue to the left first and go into the next door and also all the way to the far left of the map to acquire a few items before you go into the dungeon.

Posted Feb 11, '11 at 8:46pm

QueenChibi

QueenChibi

3 posts

I solve my problem, I'm almost ashamed at how simple of a thing I was overlooking ;.;

Posted Feb 12, '11 at 9:06am

Erli

Erli

69 posts

OK. Thanks
Now the problem is defeating the eye master. But I just need time.
Cya and
thanks again

Posted Feb 12, '11 at 11:27pm

gio5632688

gio5632688

1 post

Tips for defeating the eye master:
1.Summon Argon over and over
2.Have the phoenix magic at max
3.Stay behind your shield at all times

Posted Feb 13, '11 at 12:27am

bobobunns

bobobunns

2 posts

where's the key that will get me to north of lockmarne

Posted Feb 13, '11 at 1:57am

bobobunns

bobobunns

2 posts

i heard the door should already be open but mine is still locked :(

Posted Feb 14, '11 at 4:33pm

Erli

Erli

69 posts

you should have it if you have searched in all chests you've found along the way

Posted Feb 14, '11 at 5:32pm

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

I like this game a lot. But, it froze when I tried to access the elevator/lift/whatever in the snow cave place. Yeah.

Reply to Amea

You must be logged in to post a reply!