ForumsPopular MediaWhat you hate about movies

49 9759
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Basically, there may be one or two things that you generally hate about movies, or things happening in movies that you hate. Whether it be cliches or something that happened to you when you where a kid, share what things you hate about movies.

Me, I hate movies where old men die. Especially those ones that old men are jolly, and old-fashioned.

• 49 Replies
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't like cliches. Even the old ones that are now cliches, but used to be original, kind of rub me the wrong way.

I like ones that are original.

GATX105Strike
GATX105Strike
11 posts
Nomad

I hate how every movie ends the same way.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I don't like it when you can predict what will happen in the whole movie, you start the film and know how it will end:P

Also i don't like only action movies, i don't know but for me it seems like it doesn't have a good story.

And i don't like *******:P friends who want to hurt each other, sick...

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

I hate movies that end in happy endings(mostly all movies). Also i hate movies with animals that talk or dance. (ahhhhhhhhhh). And most of all, movies that have no violence.
I can tolerate all other bad aspects of movies.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

I don't like it when you can predict what will happen in the whole movie,

This, or when they reveal a major plot twist to the viewer, when the main character doesn't know it yet, and then you get to follow the main character as he figures out what the viewer has already been shown.
Wikiwikiweb
Wikiwikiweb
47 posts
Nomad

I hate movies that...

1. Are so predictable
2. That have sucky actors
3. Too much KABOOM and no storyline what so ever
4. Reviving old characters
5. Too much CG bull crap (directors aren't creative anymore at all)
6. Crappy characters
7. Make the evil guy a wimp ( which makes a lot of movies suck because one kick and he flies a mile or something)
8. Crappy scenes
9. Sucky lines
10. I won't even go on. There are too many things that i won't even list them. I watched so many crappy movies, especially Transformers Revenge of The Fallen. It sucked. I'll make a thread about it later.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

the only thing i hate about movies is that they try to hard to be funny and alot of the movies use jokes that are either had been herd 1 to many times or make no sense some movies like horror remakes what i hate about them is they usually mess up by changing alot of stuff(like character names or changing the places)

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

i hate ones where you can totallly predict the ending. like last night, i was watching this movie where people were at a party, and the guys girlfriend has isolated herself form everyone else. the boyfriend asks whats wrong. it was like magic... i thought "im pregnant" and thats exactly what she said. i hate that

AlKir1
AlKir1
6 posts
Nomad

when a lot of talk and little do, love films where more actions!!!))))

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

I hate how all movies are the same length about. Some movies don't have enough of a plot to be an hour and a half, and some have so much of one that not even a few hours would cut it. Movies should be made to be good, not how much money they'll bring in a short amount of time.

DeadFamous
DeadFamous
153 posts
Nomad

I hate when a movie is released from a book series and the movie is garbage compared to the book series.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I pretty much hate everything about movies because my girlfriend studied Vladimir Propps theory.

I hate how movies are very predictable and there's a certain number of possible endings. I also hate how book adaptions into movies never turn out as good as the book which means if it's a brilliantly made movie, it's still always a let down.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

I hate movies that have cheesy jokes or jokes that have been used a million times.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I don't like horror movies. But that is just me. =P

Foraker
Foraker
101 posts
Nomad

The happyends. I like movies, when the ''hero'' (nice film with Jet Li!) is dying in the end.

Showing 31-45 of 49