Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 2:00pm

Heinlein

Heinlein

15 posts

I was able to figure out all of the previous fields i was having trouble with and went back and farmed for some xp and am now level 48. however I am unable to get past L1, I2, J4, and M5 and i have played each of those fields 10 times to no avail. I have 10 resonance, 40 focus, 30/30 forge, 2 replenish, 16/20 armor tearing mastery, 4/20 wild gem mastery, 20/20 construction, 20/20 bloodbound mastery, and 10/10 duel gem mastery. if any of you can help me with L1, I2, J4, and M5 that would be much appreciated!

Posted Jul 7, '11 at 3:44am

vesperbot

vesperbot

986 posts

use lime/red over pure red (amps pure tho), and ditch purple mastery. First action is sell wild gem, second open red if not open, or open lime, or create a big red/lime at once, then summon monsters. And, do summon a lot on previous fields to cheese exp from there. Especially pylons, when you're about to charge the pylon fully, summon while "monsters summoned" are less than "monsters killed total", you will get a huge summon multiplier, and a lot of experience. Also, armored only mode rocks.

Posted Jul 7, '11 at 4:04am

tanstaafl28

tanstaafl28

342 posts

I am level 94 and completely stuck on level H2. I cannot seem to mount a defense and still have enough mana left over for the last few waves. Anyone have tips/tricks?

Posted Jul 7, '11 at 4:29am

tanstaafl28

tanstaafl28

342 posts

Vesperbot's advice worked on H2. I added red and combined lime and beat the level after being stuck for over a week.

Posted Jul 7, '11 at 12:42pm

Avigga

Avigga

13 posts

What is easiest Challenge map? I am 42 lvl. How to K5?

Posted Jul 7, '11 at 1:26pm

Gremlion

Gremlion

494 posts

Do you have premium?
If no then you will need max wild gem skill at least.
At your level better to grab exp from D10 pylon.

Posted Jul 7, '11 at 1:55pm

Avigga

Avigga

13 posts

I have premium :)
i try grab exp D10 pylon. Can you help it :D

Posted Jul 7, '11 at 4:23pm

Avigga

Avigga

13 posts

Gremlion i only get 1,5k in D10. Help me to get more :)

Posted Jul 7, '11 at 4:59pm

WARBLAD3

WARBLAD3

4 posts

nice game, i like the tutorial too.

Posted Jul 7, '11 at 5:19pm

UgAhgItHurts

UgAhgItHurts

154 posts

Use as many make things harder options as you can get away with (not endurance). The one in B column that starts with tower + 8 amps is good to experiment on.

Giants only, anger carefully, pick the banish options for example. Couple maps of that should get you to level 100ish where you can do whatever you want. (Cheesing out the pylons for full 15k multiplier should get you at least another 500 levels.)