Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 19, '12 at 10:43am

Lonis

Lonis

23 posts

@TNTMika: You can play GemCraft Labyrinth in fullscreen mode at playhub for instance however not on armorgames.

Posted Jul 28, '12 at 5:36am

Mosi91

Mosi91

70 posts

@TNTMika and Lonis:
Yes we can! Use this Link here: http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/gemcraft-labyrinth-10317.swf
found it via google.
Greetings

Posted Jul 28, '12 at 5:39am

Mosi91

Mosi91

70 posts

Oh and a question: is there any possibility to complete the "reach 100 waves"-challenges as a normal non-premium user?

Posted Aug 1, '12 at 10:28am

Lonis

Lonis

23 posts

@Mosi91: you can reach it if you play one of the levels with unlimited waves (thus you would have to stop activating the tower with gems and defeat hundred waves) I've tried it but it is very hard.

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 4:41am

Mosi91

Mosi91

70 posts

@Lonis: That's not what I meant. Thanks for the hint which I can use to gain the journey amulets "beat 60 waves on any field" and "beat 90 waves on any field", I'll try that ;)
What I meant was the challenges for challenge amulets, like those on fields C7, G10, H11, K9 and M10 which say "Reach hundred waves beaten on C7" and so on. Can I do those without premium? Also, the other challenges on fields C11, K12, L9 and M7 which say "kill at least 7000 monsters"... how to do so without premium?

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 9:33am

sportgirl

sportgirl

10 posts

I honestly still enjoy GemCraft Labyrinth. But I do not hear people talking about that much. So I can see why its 'out'.

Posted Aug 18, '12 at 2:28pm

Mosi91

Mosi91

70 posts

I deeply love that game. It's addicting but always has some surprise for you. :)

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 9:10am

Mosi91

Mosi91

70 posts

I still love this game. I've just finished the epic field and did now all of the fields, just three corners missing (haven't killed 200k mobs yet, and can't reach the challenges L9 and K9).
What I don't like is that you need the premium version to do almost all challenges, thats bad. In my opinion, you should be able to complete a game totally without having to pay. I don't care it to be easier with premium, but I think you should be able to do it all without.
A good feature to solve this would be to enable the needed settings in the challenge levels, so eg. even with free version you can do endurance mode in the "reach 100 waves"-levels.