ForumsGame Walkthroughs{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

374 307184
osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

Hello, i am just reserving here a post, i am osan and i love making reviews and walkthroughs, and my first here in AG will be a full walkthrough and review, this is just reserved (i will edit this post when game is out)

i am thinking of puting images and strategies, plus suggestions and other thins, but if you want any (please not a video) specific thing just tell me and i will work on that

• 374 Replies
Avigga
Avigga
13 posts
Nomad

How to K3 or K5?

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

K5 is two entrances, build your own maze. K3 -> K4 -> 3rd pylon, so probably do that one. Block off either top or bottom to the center section both sides, and do a bit of maze.

On either, have one side of creeps join the other closer to one side than the other, that way you don't get all of them in the same place at once.

Need to know how many skill points you have and what skill caps you have left to suggest more.

Avigga
Avigga
13 posts
Nomad

How to I2, J3, J4 and K5? Need pics

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7393/nikejustdoity.jpg

Avigga
Avigga
13 posts
Nomad

Can someone help H2?

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3318/52319047.jpg
(c) Gremlion
Just 4 pages back.

Avigga
Avigga
13 posts
Nomad

Thanks Vesperbot & Gremlion why here is not edit button?

Avigga
Avigga
13 posts
Nomad

How to F1? I am level 71

Avigga
Avigga
13 posts
Nomad

How to D7

bem2012
bem2012
1 posts
Nomad

Finished Challenge Amulet:

C11
NO PREMIUM
7000 MONSTERS
(7020)
WIZARD LEVEL 464

Double monsters, normal hit points, original waves + 15, no battle traits

Skills:
Posion, shock, slow and armor â" 0
All the rest â" MAX
Focus â" 20
Replenish 301
Resonance â" 20

Took me 2-3 days of constant play to do it.

One gem â" R/O/L
Initally grade 6, in a tower, with a grade 2 Lime in a near AMP.
The tower is near the nest (so it could kill monsters early in the wave, to have enough mana for the next wave summoning).

Initally, summoning with grade 1âs as far as the armor level is less of the GEM minimum.
In the continuation (wave 7+), summon until
(Hit Points + Armor) = GEM Minumum

NO SUMMONING ON SWARM (except maybe at the very end)

By wave 6: the GEM is amped by 3 AMPs, each with Grade 5 R/O/L
And then it moves to a trap next the same AMPS, right in time for the Swarm wave at Wave 7
Continue to summon with grade 1âs , and upgrade the GEM and AMPs

When the time is right, start summoning with Grade 3âs
As much as you can, then add grade 1âs to max your summoning for the wave
Then grade 4 gems, then finally you summon with grade 5âs the last 7 or so waves, doing about 600 monsters extra for each of them.
(as much as possible, if not enough mana, add grade 4âs 3âs and 1âs)
The last waves summoning should be in the time of killing the Giant monsters who give a lot of mana.
At that point itâs also worth while to move the GEM and AMPs toward the end of the track, so the Giants can be hit upon twice (or even thrice) to get more mana out of them and to disable banishing.
The last waves are not easy, constant killing and banishing is going on, and still you try to upgrade your GEM and AMPs as much as possible.
Finished with a grade 10 GEM and four 10-grades in the nearby AMPs.

Mana pool Extended every now and then

------
Later also tried:
1. Random monsters, no Double. This gets you some early Giant Waves who get you rich
Works pretty well.

2. Mana Pooling as fast as possible with summoning at its lowesr cost (grade 1âs), so you get to x3 Mana Multiplier ASAP. This high replenish will now make your angers more money-giving, and itâs easy to summon more Grade 3âs and 4âs later on.

Also worked great for me, made the challenge even easier.

Omnislash89
Omnislash89
2 posts
Nomad

Stuck on 3rd Pylon, field J4. I'm level 55. I've tried every strategy I can think of. I must be doing something wrong.

Help?

TNTMika
TNTMika
3 posts
Nomad

Hi, is it possible to play Gemcraft Labyrinth in full screen ? I don't know how to do. Can you say me please ?

Omnislash89
Omnislash89
2 posts
Nomad

How do you beat pylon level 3?

marcosiob
marcosiob
2 posts
Nomad

I need help with K9, I'm lvl 36.

sfeliz
sfeliz
1 posts
Peasant

I need help....I am stuck on K9 and and red gem is not helping me at all......what do I do???

Showing 346-360 of 374