Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 2, '11 at 5:43pm

Bearsal1121

Bearsal1121

245 posts

can we not meet in the middle with this debate? life or death? how about torture

Posted Mar 3, '11 at 12:34am

jcsx0

jcsx0

1 post

Anyone having luck with the H11 challenge? Reach level 100?  I did it, and didn't get the amulet :(

Posted Mar 3, '11 at 1:10am

fractalman

fractalman

427 posts

@bearsal: ...did you have two different threads open at the same time or something?

@pbhead: I'm not the one that makes. go to http://www.kongregate.com/forums/23-gem …

To see the discussion of players who have beaten all 1337 waves of endurance using premium.  I'd probably be there already, myself, if I had premium.  (They also figured out how to score INFINITY exp.  Literally. ).

Posted Mar 3, '11 at 1:11am

fractalman

fractalman

427 posts

lets try the link again...
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/23-gemcraft-chapter-0/topics/145437-228-waves-in-gemcraft-labyrinth

Posted Mar 3, '11 at 8:13am

Casady

Casady

2 posts

Hi guys, I'm looking for a few advice, i'm stuck in field H2 i'm at level 59 and I really can't beat this level, anyone can help me? I haven't the premium edition. Thanx

Posted Mar 3, '11 at 8:47am

vesperbot

vesperbot

986 posts

go level up I think, or just max wild gem, L and Y, and wreck the wild for L/Y combo and play at 1.00 or 1.00 with banishment options up. Of course max firing speed skill. Don't put too much in focus (upper left), it's pretty detrimental and if you will use wild gem as a source of your mana, you don't need a big starter initial mana, maybe just enough to be able to double manapool at the very start, then wreck wild, then build defence.

Posted Mar 3, '11 at 2:29pm

BanjoMacpherson

BanjoMacpherson

40 posts

I would still like it to be more stait forward.

Posted Mar 3, '11 at 4:45pm

theshooter14

theshooter14

2 posts

i agree

Posted Mar 3, '11 at 6:13pm

Casady

Casady

2 posts

Thank you for your tips vesperbot, i still can't beat it but there is an improvement, I'll keep working on it. Thank you again.

Posted Mar 4, '11 at 1:28am

osanseviero

osanseviero

39 posts