Posted Mar 5, '11 at 12:52pm

vasnier

vasnier

2 posts

In regards to the four unlockable corners, my experience has been that:

A13 - Unlocked by killing 12 apparitions
M13 - Unlocked by beating wave 100 on K9
A1 - Still unknown
M1 - Still locked despite having acquired the C11 challenge amulet along with 17 other challenge amulets.

Posted Mar 5, '11 at 1:21pm

vasnier

vasnier

2 posts

Erk. I suppose I cannot edit posts?

Oh well, I just unlocked A1:

A1 - Kill 7000 monsters in L9

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 6:43am

berkeleyjake

berkeleyjake

1 post

I'm having a horrible time with Field M10, any advice or a starting screenshot of the setup?  I'm lvl 39, no premium.

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 7:19am

Agelos12

Agelos12

4 posts

Does the aparitions can find everywhere or is standar the fields u can find and kill it?? Does some1 knows??

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 7:46am

insaneflyz

insaneflyz

3 posts

m1 seems to be unlocked at 200,000 kills

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 7:50am

insaneflyz

insaneflyz

3 posts

berkeleyjake: if you are stuck anywhere, the best solution is to replay older levels and get a better score. you might actually complete the game faster that way.

Agelos12: it is purely random in my opinion.

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 11:59am

mk1

mk1

13 posts

@Agelos12: They might come if you start many waves, but the rest is random...

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 1:03pm

osanseviero

osanseviero

39 posts

@Agelos12: They might come if you start many waves, but the rest is random...

That will raise the probabilities. Also it is a little bit more possible in harder levels or endurance levels, since there are more waves. Also putting +20 waves increase posibilities.

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 4:36pm

marcipaans

marcipaans

3 posts

Got a few question about skills.

Wild Gem - Is it worth to put in this even? Atm I got it maxed(16/20) and for me it seems very solid starting mana when used on anvil. That way I don't invest in starting pool skill almost at all.

Triple Gem Mastery - Do you keep it maxed always? Lately I am keeping it maxed now because I find that with triple gems it seems easier to complete missions.

Multiple Gem Mastery and etc. Masteries regarding each gem type - Do you max those too when playing endurance modes or regular modes?

Replenish - This skill is the one I try to invest all the possible points I got. Right now it is above 80 if I got Wild Gem maxed, triple gems and some specific gem skills for certain levels.

Focus - As little as possible, to guarantee that when selling the wild gem I am very close to the cap.

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 7:34pm

fractalman

fractalman

432 posts

apparitions only appear when wave 8 gets called, if i'm not mistaken.  (They may take a while to actually drift to where you can see them.)