ForumsGame Walkthroughs{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

374 307156
osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

Hello, i am just reserving here a post, i am osan and i love making reviews and walkthroughs, and my first here in AG will be a full walkthrough and review, this is just reserved (i will edit this post when game is out)

i am thinking of puting images and strategies, plus suggestions and other thins, but if you want any (please not a video) specific thing just tell me and i will work on that

• 374 Replies
Soneira
Soneira
1 posts
Nomad

Plz correct me if i should be wrong, but i would see it like feldlurch
the benefit from tripplemastery for example, adding grade 5/6 Y and another grade 5/6 L + adding a grade 1 O should scale better than a &quoture" dual L/Y or ?

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

If you add third gem to Y-L it will eat part of Y-L modifiers, and at some point this eaten part will exceed bonus from third gem.
Better build gem from lower grades, not mixing difference grades - lower cost of duplication
Also, double gems easier to build.

benw79
benw79
1 posts
Shepherd

Hey i'm making a walkthrough on utube and also! great game, i found out theirs like 18 Amulets u cant get in the non-premium (what i got) and completed every level except M13? (M1? and A1 only unlock for premium feature stuff) i think that once you get like complete all levels in non-premium (167) you could get Premium, i dont know

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

you can open A1, this required a whole lot of effort but is possible.

Gez
Gez
26 posts
Nomad

A1 : L9 Challenge Amulet (Kill 7000 monsters)
A13: Kill 12 Apparitions Amulet
M1 : Kill 200,000 monsters Amulet
M13: K9 Challenge Amulet (Beat 100 waves)

M1 and A13 are ineluctable even without premium, all you need is to keep playing.

A1 is very difficult, but technically possible. There are 18 waves, so with the +15 wave setting you reach 33. That represents an average of 213 monsters per wave that you need to have. If you use swarm only and double monsters, you will have a total of 3246 monsters, so you need to summon at least 3754 monsters before the 33th wave arrives. (With armored only, you'd get only 766 base monsters with +15 waves and x2 monsters, so you'd get more mana but you'd need to summon a lot more monsters; and with original waves in the same conditions, you'd get 1020 base monsters. I think it's easier to go with swarm monsters and a good mana farm, but you'll have to be very high level to pull it off.)

M13 is simply impossible. Since none of the non-pylon levels have anywhere close to 85 base waves, none of the 100th wave amulets can be obtained without premium.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/8876/lolp.jpg
Practically, you can build triple gem with dual colors
start as 1 lime+1 purple =2 grade lime-purp and then mix it only with lime-orange. At this grade purple gone.

Snoddas
Snoddas
8 posts
Jester

I just did the L9 challenge non-premium. Double waves, 15 extra and random. I tried with only swarms first but that didn't go as planned. With randon you get alot more mana and you get weak and strong waves. Summon as much moderately in the beggining. Then when you have your defence set up, go nuts. I did kill 7400 monsters, didn't calculate very good in the end so I ended up a little high.

Snoddas
Snoddas
8 posts
Jester

Sorry for doubleposting. But can anyone show me a printscreen on the last hidden level you can't get without premium?

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2618/m13wp.jpg

Snoddas
Snoddas
8 posts
Jester

Thanks, nothing to crazy then

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1144/niceihe.jpg
lol.

neonbrick
neonbrick
1 posts
Nomad

Why can't there be Gemcraft Chapter 2? Its weird how 1 came out and 0 came out second.

lolisito
lolisito
38 posts
Farmer

How did you unlock 4th hidden map without premium ?

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

gemcraft chapter 2 will be the next one.

Yeah, they got made out of order. What was originally intended to be a "mwhahaha! your efforts to stop evil have only helped it!" ending became a plot-driver thanks to the huge popularity of gemcraft-and the forgotten required backstory to keep the cliche from being too extreme.

next up, we will start chasing shadows around-and this time, we'll be armed with the weapon to stop the forgotten! (unless that has to wait for chapter 3, but I feel that peter has very nearly exhausted the play-style space centered about gem-combining.)

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

I have premium. It's my local save which know that i unlock all fields, but due of logout blocked premium. Looks nice.

Showing 226-240 of 374