ForumsGame Walkthroughs{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

374 307158
osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

Hello, i am just reserving here a post, i am osan and i love making reviews and walkthroughs, and my first here in AG will be a full walkthrough and review, this is just reserved (i will edit this post when game is out)

i am thinking of puting images and strategies, plus suggestions and other thins, but if you want any (please not a video) specific thing just tell me and i will work on that

• 374 Replies
vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

I wonder what will happen if one would blast the nest on any secret level, since monsters won't have another entrance there.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

It's simple indestructible. No hp, ho armor. Only "indestructible". BTW, amulet "destroy all monster nests" presents.

KaThiia44
KaThiia44
2 posts
Nomad

Can You Help Me To Pass De K 12 Please Thanks You

KaThiia44
KaThiia44
2 posts
Nomad

And De J 9

Rosemary16
Rosemary16
151 posts
Peasant

I'm trying to figure out how to get past field G1.

If you have any advice, I would really appreciate it.

Rosemary16
Rosemary16
151 posts
Peasant

In field J9, You could create 2 towers near your orb, but not blocking the path. and then put an amplifier in-bettween the 2 towers.

ATP
PPP

P= path
T= Tower
A= Amplifier
O= Your wizard orb

Then put 2 grade 3 dual gems (yellow/orange)
Then put a grade 2 dem that is also (yellow/orange)
Then, when you have enough mana, duplicate the gem in the amplifier and combine the two gems.
And from that point on, keep duplicating and combining the gems until you reach the last wave.

I hope this helps...

Rosemary16
Rosemary16
151 posts
Peasant

Just to clarify,

The grade 3 gems go into the towers and the grade 2 gem goes into the amplifier.

And you could also add a trap with an orage gem in it. When you place the traps place them on the path near the towers and make sure you put one on both sides.

ATt
tPP

P= Path
T= Tower
t= Trap
A= Amplifier
O= Your wizard orb

Vrighty
Vrighty
26 posts
Farmer

How do you open the 4 *secret* maps in the corner??

i cant figure it out...

btw: If u want to beat realy though waves... buy ONLY a bloodbound gem right at the start and keep it pure.. upgrade it to 6 will make u to reach wave 40-50 easly=]

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

A1 : L9 Challenge Amulet (Kill 7000 monsters)
A13: Kill 12 Apparitions Amulet
M1 : Kill 200,000 monsters Amulet
M13: K9 Challenge Amulet (Beat 100 waves)

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9022/yellowred.jpg
If you want same damage, red must do 88419751410207300 kills.
After getting at least x3 crit yellow-red will overdamage pure red.

Vrighty
Vrighty
26 posts
Farmer

gremlion, im not talking about your uber gems xD

just normal gems when ur only lvl 50+ until lvl 70 (what im currently)

after a while u can make sure yellow gems have a 100% change to hit XXX time crit.

when u have a combined grade 6 or 7, it will only have 30-40% double hit change...

just for lower lvls... just some tips most people need... i like the game, i would like to finish it... but i wont want to finish it and get to lvl 10.000

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

Anyone have a few hints on the best approach to kill 7K monsters? I tried swarms only and summoning more, I tried the upleveling of monsters on the map screen, but I just can't get there. They get too strong around wave 100 for me to successfully beat them back.

Vrighty
Vrighty
26 posts
Farmer

wave 100?? read gremlion's tips...

to get real powerfull gems for the first 50 waves, bloodbound r usefull... after that combine them with yellow and lime (get a grade 8+) when ur bloodbound reach 2k kills its more usefull to place him in a trap (80% more kills will go to damage+ the crit change+multi hits get almoste doubled)

... just read the topics

Rosemary16
Rosemary16
151 posts
Peasant

Do you have any tips on how to pass field F1?

Vrighty
Vrighty
26 posts
Farmer

A1 : L9 Challenge Amulet (Kill 7000 monsters)
A13: Kill 12 Apparitions Amulet
M1 : Kill 200,000 monsters Amulet
M13: K9 Challenge Amulet (Beat 100 waves)

kinda unfair... k9 only got 24 waves... and i dont have premium...

Showing 241-255 of 374