ForumsGame Walkthroughs{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

374 307292
osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

Hello, i am just reserving here a post, i am osan and i love making reviews and walkthroughs, and my first here in AG will be a full walkthrough and review, this is just reserved (i will edit this post when game is out)

i am thinking of puting images and strategies, plus suggestions and other thins, but if you want any (please not a video) specific thing just tell me and i will work on that

• 374 Replies
UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

finalmarti, just toss a tower back by the mana shard. Amps around it, buy green/yellow/orange if not available. Throw some shrines around, mana farm if you want.

Need to know how many skill points you have to work with to suggest more.

Lupe
Lupe
9 posts
Nomad

Generally, how much Focus and Replenish do people use? (The two very first skills)

I usually use 30 on replenish and 20 on focus. (My level is 72)

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

Early on, I didn't really use replenish much, and just went for bloodhound gem, gem costs and focus. But I don't know how useful replenish is later on.

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

Replenish pays off great later, would prioritize over focus since cost scales less steeply. It makes angering 3 or 4 mana monsters worthwhile (gain mana instead of losing it).

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

I beat storyline without replenish.

9skilz9
9skilz9
2 posts
Nomad

it's useful to mix it up before each stage instead of focusing on particular talents/skills, took me a while to figure that out and i was getting wrecked most of the time.

Lupe
Lupe
9 posts
Nomad

I have made some calculations, and it seems extended Mana pool is a complete waste of mana.

This test is made with replenish level 30 (31% increase of mana).

When buying one extended mana pool, it raises the gain level 5%, (not for killing though).

With replenish level 30 you get 39 mana per minute (mpm)
Buying 4 ext.manapool (cost 1068+) gives you 8 additional mpm.

One minute is about 2 waves. So a game with 50 waves lasts in 25 minutes. Getting 8 extra mana each minute => 8 * 25 = 200 mana.

Conclusion:
- You lose 800 mana if you buy EMP 4 times.
- You lose 3400 mana if you buy EMP 10 times.
- The more you buy, the more you lose.

Conclusion 2:
There must be some extra gain than just increased mana over time. Because otherwise something is just wrong.

Replenish description: "X% more mana replenish over time, and more mana gain per kill"

The EMP descriptions says nothing about kills though.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

>.<
You can click on monster.
It's info panle have "Gives xxx mana per kill"
Extend.
Voila.
I think that you will want this post to be deleted.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/3053/mpkf.jpg
before\\after extending. With low level it unnoticeable though.
For lowlevel extending uses to gather mana from wild gem.
For highlevel - solely for LO trap.

Lupe
Lupe
9 posts
Nomad

OK

It also seem to increase the mana farm efficiency. Which makes it quite valuable then.

nubie
nubie
2 posts
Nomad

Hi,
I'm Wizard level 232 not premium.
I'm trying to find a way to kill 700 monsters in C11.
I guess it will beaten by killing only swarm.
Is it possible to win it at such level?
Can you guide me through it?

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I don;t get how you guys can reach like over level 100 in this game ??

Marioscy
Marioscy
5 posts
Farmer

sasuke there are people that have 50million points in levels of the game and are level 800 and over

nubie
nubie
2 posts
Nomad

sasukemystery, try combining yellow and lime.
It will create a powerful gem.

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

Some of the kill 7000 monsters amulets are very hard without premium, especially the field that opens A1. Double swarm averages about 100 monsters per wave off the top of my head, it's a lot of summoning.

I doubt it can be done with the wizard level 700ish you can get without premium (you can cheese the pylon levels for about 20 million xp).

Showing 271-285 of 374