Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 2:03am

v6y

v6y

1,254 posts

So far I'm liking this game, I'm not sure if its better than the other 2, what do you guys think?

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 7:30am

kooook865

kooook865

4 posts

it seems very tedious leaving the "strict player system" of only getting xp over what you earned already.

i think should have been set up somewhat like chapter 0 but not entirely (would just be playing same game again)

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 8:37am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Take the discussion of the game, opinions and so on to the general discussion in the Flash game section instead.
This is a walk through section, and unless you are going to comment on the walk through, add information, advices or anything else that could add to the walk through (strategies and so on), it should really be taken elsewhere.
Thanks.
Osan, when you are ready to post your walkthrough, you are welcome to make a new thread, and ask for this to be locked. That should give a better organization of the help.

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 4:38pm

osanseviero

osanseviero

40 posts

ok...right now i am in version 0.13

ive done tips,strategies and a little explanation about skills
now working on the walkthrough itself

and thanks cenere

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 5:17pm

mebaran

mebaran

2 posts

Here you go kiddies...found this out earlier this morning by accident:

Unlimited Mana (will surely be patched soon):

Place a trap, put any gem in it, then place your cursor over the gem trap. Press "x" to get 70% of the gems worth, but there is a glitch...so the gem doesn't really disappear. You can hold "x" for as much mana as you want. I got the #4 XP score all-time in only a matter of hours.

Enjoy while it lasts.

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 5:43pm

osanseviero

osanseviero

40 posts

please dont post glitches, it will be unfair to future players and to all the time the creator wasted making the game (morethan a year)

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 7:19pm

Mooshu

Mooshu

1 post

Has anyone had the problem of clicking on the gem, having the mana go down, but no gem shows up?

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 8:32pm

osanseviero

osanseviero

40 posts

mooshu please this is a walkthrough thread, post this in the flash games subjetct

Posted Feb 19, '11 at 2:03pm

hpmons

hpmons

1 post

Anyone remember what zones have tombs in? I know M12 does, but I remember seeing one before, yet cant remember where.

Posted Feb 19, '11 at 2:42pm

kody08

kody08

41 posts

I love Gemcraft! It's a great game, and now the new one. Yay!