ForumsGame Walkthroughs{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

374 307271
osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

Hello, i am just reserving here a post, i am osan and i love making reviews and walkthroughs, and my first here in AG will be a full walkthrough and review, this is just reserved (i will edit this post when game is out)

i am thinking of puting images and strategies, plus suggestions and other thins, but if you want any (please not a video) specific thing just tell me and i will work on that

• 374 Replies
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Why does everyone like Yellow and Lime ?

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

It's a no brainer.
Or, we have proverb "even hedgehog can understand".

Tarzan77
Tarzan77
1 posts
Peasant

You really need the premium edition to take full advantage of mana farming. I just finished a game today with 35 level 22 orange in traps boarded on both sides by level 17 orange in amps. It let me build a level 29 gem then I was tired of it and just clicked through to wave 1337 which is the end of endurance. When I started I beat all fields without mana farming and no premium edition.

MiKaz
MiKaz
5 posts
Peasant

[/b]what levels are tombs on

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

the first tomb is after first pylon, you'll see it marked red on the global map. So, any level with similar red markers contains tombs.

Heinlein
Heinlein
15 posts
Peasant

how do you beat field k10 im having so much trouble im level 31 with 39 focus, 30/30 forge, and 12/20 construction with 1 point in the bloodgem skill

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

drop focus to 30, leftovers in bloodbound and construction, first. If anything left, put in flexibility.

Heinlein
Heinlein
15 posts
Peasant

Thanks vesperbot it worked! beat k9 but cannot beat m10 anyone able to help im level 34 : maxed blood bound/ maxed construction/ maxed forge/ maxed flexibility/30 points in focus/

Heinlein
Heinlein
15 posts
Peasant

also having trouble with L12

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Overall i suggest return to first pylon and get some levels.
I got 38 level from it; near second pylon already got 60+.
http://imageshack.us/m/155/8572/m10a.png
Try lime skill instead of bloodbound.
L12 beter to skip now, it's go to dead-ends, without wild gem will be hard.

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

Heh, that much starting mana now Gremlion?

Was reading Tenshi_Samshel's posts on Kongregate. He's around level 400 summoning 100k creeps on b2 and g8 non-premium. I'm up 200 levels on that, but find it rough going past 10k (with double hp and the other add-ons except more creeps). The omigod lag when you get 1.5k+ creeps on the board stings too, but if you don't, can't mana farm them, then won't have the cash to summon more. I guess I can be more aggressive setting up mana farm, and hope for more early giant levels.

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

Slightly different layout, got to 22k summoned, but lower xp since didn't match the higher hp multiplier with the ~6.x summon multiplier (70 multiplier total).

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8161/summons.jpg

Summoning 5x as much still sounds painful (avg almost 2000 per wave).

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

I could start with 9 grade gem and 57k manapool. but it need 5000 levels in Focus.

Kratsamsak
Kratsamsak
21 posts
Peasant

lvl 3130 now ^^
thx for the info on how to unlock the corner maps!

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/4120/ughw.jpg
Ran armored only, 20% more monsters. About 14k of the summons were the last 6 levels, but could probably be more aggressive. No mana shards, but they take a while to farm anyway.

I'll think about seeing how high you can crank summon multiplier there, this is with ~5k skill points (level ~560).

Always looking for new ways to abuse the creeps

Showing 286-300 of 374