Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 25, '11 at 4:16am

BaneWilliams

BaneWilliams

9 posts

I was going to disagree with you on point #2 - then I realised that premium opens up unlimited waves. Some of the challenges are impossible without that.

Posted Feb 25, '11 at 4:23am

Coolhhhwip

Coolhhhwip

2 posts

Need help with M9 Strat. Its doing my head in!

Posted Feb 25, '11 at 5:59am

BaneWilliams

BaneWilliams

9 posts

http://i54.tinypic.com/ajnog7.jpg

Coolhhhwip - there you go. Skill wise, max bloodhound and try to get the one up left of bloodhound maxed also. the second tower is for swarm waves - make sure there is another tower there.

You'll notice I haven't used my wild - yes it's a little easier for me, because of some of my skills - but I did this at a fairly low level the first run through without any problems.

You will have difficulties with finishing it without an enemy reaching your orb - don't worry about it, and make sure you have some mana spared. later waves are quite easy.

Posted Feb 25, '11 at 6:17am

Coolhhhwip

Coolhhhwip

2 posts

Cheers mate worked like a charm :D

Posted Feb 25, '11 at 10:11am

xoarr

xoarr

8 posts

@fractalman
@vesperbot
Thanks a lot guys, Cпасибо!
@banewilliams - "without easy" means "without ease", it's all about thinking what I wanted to tell :)
regs
M

Posted Feb 25, '11 at 1:00pm

travcm

travcm

8 posts

it's much more difficult, but you can obtain any of the challenge amulets without buying premium

Posted Feb 25, '11 at 2:00pm

vesperbot

vesperbot

986 posts

can you really get the first one which says defeat wave 100 (D10? well, there is only one challenge prior to the first pylon, which is the one in question), while not having endurance available?

Posted Feb 25, '11 at 2:25pm

BaneWilliams

BaneWilliams

9 posts

No vesperbot, you cannot - hence travcm is talking out his butt.

It is impossible *read that* to reach wave 100 without having used a modifier to get to wave 100 - the only modifier that does that is unlimited, which is premium only.

Posted Feb 25, '11 at 4:42pm

travcm

travcm

8 posts

No need to be rude.  I mistook the amulet type for journey amulets, which actually might have 1-2 that require giants only.  The challenge amulets have 6 that you cannot get (wave 100) and a few 7,000 monster kill levels that might be impossible even with insane amounts of summoning (especially c11).

Btw, your comment about is being impossible to reach wave 100 doesn't hold true to crafting pylon stages.

Posted Feb 26, '11 at 2:08am

fractalman

fractalman

427 posts

True. we can pwn all 1337 waves of a pylon without premium.  I should be able to attempt it in about...10-20 wizard levels, or next pylon. Whichever.